X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm quitting WARTUNE

<< Why I quit WARTUNE >>

1.) Its repetitive. You will be doing the same things until lvl 100

2.) Too much bugs that aren't being resolved.

3.) Too many servers being created. Good luck handling 200 servers by the end of 2012-2013 :P

4.) Can't stand up against cashers: A normal player versus a casher, and we all know what will happen. The normal player gets beaten all the time against cashers. I don't know about why you guys spent money on this game. And everything is made easy for VIP's and cashers.

1) Any game can be seen as "repetitive" , including Super Mario Bros!
    2)Bugs not resolved? You kidding, right??
    3)Servers are starting to merge, be patient
    4)If you think you can kill a casher that spent 5 000$, you definately need to go back playing Super Mario Bros. As of low cashers 100$ and less, if you cannot beat them as a free player, you might only be too low level, or not properly specced, or something similar.

On that note, take care!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

u talking like this server is your

Comment

I've played Dragon Nest, that a very good game in many aspect.

Why I quit, that's repetitive to. Every game is repetition, you lvl up get new gears, level up again get new gears again then move on.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

almost all games are repetitive in nature..its on how you make your gaming experience different than the other day..

bugs? yeah there are some but they're giving their word that they are fixing it.. though the 10x solo arena event for a star shard becomes bugged just now.. haha

lol.. this is too many to you? go to chinese wartune.. hahahaha

they pay to get an advantage in-game.. some spend more like crazy, some spend less.. you'll have a hard time dealing with a player who spent a thousand bucks on his character, but its a different story when you cant even beat a low casher, its just that you didn't build up your character well.. we have both cashers and non cashers on top 100.. and even non cashers gets a chance to hit top1 in arena. I even found a level 51 VIP player with full sockets and i get to farm him everyday.. and i'm just level 46, non casher.

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

hmm... i still don't understand why people giving reasons to quit? are u being force to play?? LOL
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Repetitive? You don't play games much, do you?

Bugs? How many online games are bug free? Not yet found is more like it.

Too many people want to be on top~~

If I spent $1000 and lose to a free player, I'd quit instead. Unless all items in shop are cosmetic only
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                hmm... i still don't understand why people giving reasons to quit? are u being force to play?? LOL
                I agree, if your going to quit just quit.

Comment

People like to vent and have self-mportance so they feel the need to tell everyone they are quitting.

1. This style of game is about grinding and repetition to advance. It is the nature of many mmos. The way I deal with it is by the social atmosphere and I have a good guild to chat with, and some members in the guild I enjoy having a little competition with on who can beat whom.

2. Like what bugs? I haven't noticed many.

3. Agreed on this one. Hope the merging speeds up as guild battle is not very good right now when over half the guilds participating don't show up or just get slaughtered from the imbalance as 2 or 3 guilds hold all the strength.

4. This is the drawback of games that are free to play but you can purchase in game items to get an advantage. They don't tend to have a cap so the amount of potential strength you can get is determined by wallet size. It makes it so to be at the top it takes more than just having more skill or time to put into the game than the next person. Like others have said you can compete with the small cashers, and there don't tend to be too many players that are heavy cashers that will get in the way from your chance to win a lot of the time. If you want top 3 on world boss? Not going to happen, but top 10 and warrior prize is reachable. Battlegrounds will have plenty of people that aren't cashers to focus on, just don't expect mvp in 40+.

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                    almost all games are repetitive in nature..its on how you make your gaming experience different than the other day..

bugs? yeah there are some but they're giving their word that they are fixing it.. though the 10x solo arena event for a star shard becomes bugged just now.. haha

lol.. this is too many to you? go to chinese wartune.. hahahaha

they pay to get an advantage in-game.. some spend more like crazy, some spend less.. you'll have a hard time dealing with a player who spent a thousand bucks on his character, but its a different story when you cant even beat a low casher, its just that you didn't build up your character well.. we have both cashers and non cashers on top 100.. and even non cashers gets a chance to hit top1 in arena. I even found a level 51 VIP player with full sockets and i get to farm him everyday.. and i'm just level 46, non casher.

There is no more solo arena event quest. It was the 1st week, this is 2nd week. it is group arena now, not a bug
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment

dont play online game like this then lmao , go play Dota or LoL , dont need cash , just skill , doubt u were skilled ... ur reason is meaningless, nobody cares ...
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

In my guild on my server S52 Sage Hall, we have a lot of cashers that are strong. We have 1 non casher archer that is able to stay top 10 of everything including arenas. He beat our #1 casher the other day in areans. It can be done, you just have to work a little harder.

Comment

if you want to quit, just quit. sorry to say this, but you act make you an attentionwhore.

Comment

I don't see many non-cashers in TOP Ranking players, so it's clearly that they quit somewhere at lvl50. So, tnx for playing! Now let ppl with cash to compete who have more money to give for this game
                            Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
                            Class: Mage / Knight
                            Level: 39 / 39

Comment

1.) most games are like that LOL go use another excuse
                              2.)BUGS .... nothing is perfect. human beings arent even perfect how do u expect games to be the same?
                              3.)like deathriver said "too many people want to be at top." but thats just how browser games are hahahaha alot of ****** servers!
                              4.)lol................... go play a pay to play game if ur complaining about this.

all i can say is BYE noone will miss you!

Comment

Working...
                              X