Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion.

We should make a card that can be purchased to change our Class. This is a just a suggestion.

i'd rather get a tab in skills under which we have the old skills & the new knighthood skills in a separate tab

Comment

Originally posted by nghimeluoni View Post
      We should make a card that can be purchased to change our Class. This is a just a suggestion.
      How would that work? Would our level reset? Would our equipment change to that of the other class? Would skill points reset? You gotta say more than just make card that can change our class.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
        How would that work? Would our level reset? Would our equipment change to that of the other class? Would skill points reset? You gotta say more than just make card that can change our class.
        If they didn't change the equipment class, they could give away the class change for free. Making a second (or third) set of gear would be incredibly expensive - would be a great way to get suckers to spend a lot without actually progressing. And then it would be a nice benefit for new players too.

Comment

Too much programming will be required for such. And I am speaking for both the equipment and skills aspect of the game since all classes have different equipment names and different skills/abilities. The even trickier one will be those coming from a mage (matk) to archer/knight (patk) and vice versa. Then you have those that spent a great deal of Kyanite for a certain type (PATK or MATK) of ability that they will have to spend for the other.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X