Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nerfed Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerfed Events

You guys have successfully ruined the game, well done! First, removing the unlimited rewards & not giving any resources back like mount training whips makes it difficult to have any for the next event especially when they are so close together and it's no easy task gathering 9k whips. And now the events are not even worth doing because the items in the chests are about as worthless as the devs since it cost $80+ to be able to get the wings for a full set. I know you guys are greedy as hell but come on, seriously.

Yeah seriously.

No unlimited events and for the whip event, srsly, we get mount hoofs back???

Comment

Originally posted by Rixuel View Post
      Yeah seriously.

No unlimited events and for the whip event, srsly, we get mount hoofs back???
      Its not so much the removal of unlimited events thats the problem, its how everyone no matter what level or cashing likely still need alot of whips. Whips are one of the few items that have never gone down in value, especially because of the new special mounts and event mounts that boost a player so much.

Comment

for wartune, no new mounts = game dead easily

Comment

It's near impossible to do both whip events and level magic mounts, but since the event chests are becoming more useless it will be better to skip whip event and just use whips on magic mounts.

Comment

Someone is stupid or insane up there. How can u give us event for using mount whips and in return give mount hoof???? it was ok when there was unlimited event but now it needs to be changed.

rzygać się chce. lol
            Mazda
            S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

I really think think they want players to quit, been thinking this for months. No company that wants to make money would be doing this kind of ****. Are they making money? Of course they are but they could be making so much more money. Instead of a few players spending mega bucks, more players would be willing to spend on top of the big spenders if the company knew how to take care of the players.

Comment

You speak of people that have no sense for business. They are only driven by greed to the point beyond beign simply ridiculous...Whip event as it is good for nothing. You can as well use whips at the time u get them. Why bother at all collecting and waiting event when benefit from doing so equals 0. Something simular is with eudaemon events that just lost their value if not the minor returns at least. For example if u have 2 k blood of zeus and u need 2.5 k u cant bring your eudaemon upper level cause u must have exact needed quantity (blood doesnt have power up procs like mahra when used)

Every new player is potential casher. Ok but how to hook up now new players when reality of developing hero now is extreamly harsh. Old players benefited long time from those events when they were justified so they are way ahead almost unreachable if no whale activity. Chance of new player hooking up with this game and continue playing striving to develop his hero is really lowered now. Its basic marketing - u must sell good product to have nice earnings. Well r2 product sucks hard now and smells like rotten egg from afar.

On other hand those old players need good environment to play and that in most cases mean more people than can form a team to do something and overall having fun while playing. Multi online games are all about that. So server for example with only 20 cashers in it is way worse than server with same count cashing players and 20 more non-spenders. Non and light cashing are no longer an option if u want to develop your hero and this is a mistake. Light cashers are better than none at all and bascily u better to have 10 people spending 5 bucks than 1 that gives 20 dolar bill. You cant force kindergarten teacher or small shop seller to buy newest bmw or ferrari u can only make him/her curse at you wave it hand and leave carshop.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  I really think think they want players to quit, been thinking this for months. No company that wants to make money would be doing this kind of ****. Are they making money? Of course they are but they could be making so much more money. Instead of a few players spending mega bucks, more players would be willing to spend on top of the big spenders if the company knew how to take care of the players.
                  I agree. Like with the clothing set, sell the wings separately at least as we can get the other three from event chest

Comment

Allow me to throw in my "two-bones".

Getting rewarded is one thing. Spending to get that reward is something I won't do, especially when I am already used to getting such for the year I had played after returning to game. Yes, I can spend on this game if I want, but why would I want to when things are not going all too well.

See, in that year alone, I had invested about 5-7 hours a day, cumulatively, to playing this game: going to every event imagined, doing dailies, MPDs, Spire, ToK when it was not what it is now, mini games (yes, I had to put up with it being for 7 days and can be played 3 weeks later), chatting with friends, and just having fun (remember how that was? remember what is the definition of such?). Now, I am going "meh" as I am playing for about 10 minutes or less since I just don't want to look at it, cumulatively, each day. Yeah, I just log in my modules, check what is needed, do that, and then log off (exiting them).

Why? Because of the <expletive>ery that is going on: Nerfing of events, dissolving of others, putting useless rewards, and ultimately "requesting" to spend if we want to get something in return. Wartune? Yeah, right! It's more like Joke-Tune the way things are going from here on out. Old servers probably won't give a damn because they got it all, but what about the new ones who are either starting out or wanted a fresh start? You want to know why they don't stay too long? Because of reminders like these. So you can come up with a hundred of each time zone when it comes to new servers for all I care, but if this is not taken care of and made right, there won't be any players (old or new) who will remain.

And if you think by referring them to your "mobile" section is going to save you, you've got another thought comin', Slim Jim. People talk, social networking is a dangerous animal, you do the math.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

since the introduction of new box and remove of unlimited hot events, 2 of my friends left the game.
                      another 2 will leave after playing their last class war.
                      and each of them plays 2 to 4 toons, so 12 characters i know, leaving the game from my server.
                      good job devs, i think i'll quit too sooner or later.
                      IGN: Kill Me
                      S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Allow me to throw in my "two-bones".

Getting rewarded is one thing. Spending to get that reward is something I won't do, especially when I am already used to getting such for the year I had played after returning to game. Yes, I can spend on this game if I want, but why would I want to when things are not going all too well.

See, in that year alone, I had invested about 5-7 hours a day, cumulatively, to playing this game: going to every event imagined, doing dailies, MPDs, Spire, ToK when it was not what it is now, mini games (yes, I had to put up with it being for 7 days and can be played 3 weeks later), chatting with friends, and just having fun (remember how that was? remember what is the definition of such?). Now, I am going "meh" as I am playing for about 10 minutes or less since I just don't want to look at it, cumulatively, each day. Yeah, I just log in my modules, check what is needed, do that, and then log off (exiting them).

Why? Because of the <expletive>ery that is going on: Nerfing of events, dissolving of others, putting useless rewards, and ultimately "requesting" to spend if we want to get something in return. Wartune? Yeah, right! It's more like Joke-Tune the way things are going from here on out. Old servers probably won't give a damn because they got it all, but what about the new ones who are either starting out or wanted a fresh start? You want to know why they don't stay too long? Because of reminders like these. So you can come up with a hundred of each time zone when it comes to new servers for all I care, but if this is not taken care of and made right, there won't be any players (old or new) who will remain.

And if you think by referring them to your "mobile" section is going to save you, you've got another thought comin', Slim Jim. People talk, social networking is a dangerous animal, you do the math.
                        I'm actually on an older server, been playing about 3yrs

Comment

I know that when it comes to the mounts, they dramatically increased the cost or the time it takes to acquire them. For each event, in order to obtain a 1200-chest mount it costs 27,200 balens +/- 100 balens(and 45,200 balens when you don't use coupons). I think any of us that choose to hang around won't be buying anymore of the event chests for mounts, and certainly not for the wings either(which cost about 7000 balens).
                          Basically what they did was give players the choice of spending hundreds of dollars to get the mount during the event or wait a long time until they offer it in the mount shop and they have accumulated enough beast soul to trade for the mounts. They do have an event where you can get 525 beast soul by recharging 500 balens 5 days in a row, which is a LOT cheaper. However, I do not like this format of having them back to back like this. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have us doing these small frequent recharges should be fired. I would imagine that players who are charged for each individual transaction do not like it much. My only guess is R2 has agreements(and huge perks) with the billing companies for having events such as these that encourage players to make frequent transactions like this.

Comment

I speak from my own experience. Before the new mount chest format I used to recharge at least 10k to 20k balens to get new mounts. With the bonus chests from recharge rewards plus hot events, I can gain the amount needed to exchange the chests to mounts after I buy the remaining balance. Now with the new special chest just for mounts, I do not see any point to recharge even a single balen. Smart business strategy r2; you guys just gave a lot of cashers the excuse they need to feel totally robbed and to quit cashing

Comment

well when you do whip event i expect whips back

when u do mount hoof event i expect hoofs back

why always gives hoofs we need whips or is esme using them to whip his mods cuz they like it too much

Comment

Working...
                              X