No announcement yet.

Nerfed Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up doing events, folks. I just don't care for them now. A guildie wanted me to be patient and hope for the best, but that has been long gone. Let's face it, this game is doomed. No replies from mentors, moderators, or even the admins about this amount of <expletive>ery that is going on. "Putting players first"? Hmph, what a crock of <expletive>.

Now, I am going to put R2/7Road/Proficient City first.................... on the chopping block.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The developers have alienated moderate cashers... including myself! Ive been playing this game for a long long time… up until now its been fun! Cashed fairly hard. Now, even for the likes of me, this game has become unsustainable… its a joke!! The monotony has surpassed any fun, and with the lack of good event rewards and the ability to keep pace with those above, this game has until my VIP runs out to get its head out of its arse or its ADIOS!!!!! Developers take note!!!!!!!!

Comment

I used to save up items for the events to get the max returns, then I slowly stopped doing it for some, like holy forge. Now it's not even worth doing the events half the time since even if you manage to claim all the rewards from an even each day, the number of chests is pitiful and the other rewards are a joke. If the events keep going like this I may not save for any event and use items as I get them. At least that way I can save some bag space. I'm cringing to see what they might have done to the marha/sepulcrum events which have been mysteriously delayed.

Comment

Well, I just dumped 2k Sep on my dives in 632 to really care (as I am sure I will get 1k sometime before it rears its head). Hell, I just got through reading their mainsite mission and vision and I couldn't stop laughing as it is totally the opposite. I wonder how many "paid actors" were in on it to "lie" about it in being the "best".
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X