Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need feedback from the game hosts(or whomever is setting events) please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need feedback from the game hosts(or whomever is setting events) please.

Dear moderators and mentors can you kindly let the hosts of this game know that us players need explanations for their strange, depressing and possibly game ending decisions. All we can do here is guess until someone from that end mans/womans up and tell us what is going on. Many of us have played this game for years and these nerfs and omisions are getting very disheartening. Please let us in on the joke.

Yes, I would like to know as well.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meh, welcome to the world of the mushroom...kept it the dark and fed loads of B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by zerkk View Post
        Dear moderators and mentors can you kindly let the hosts of this game know that us players need explanations for their strange, depressing and possibly game ending decisions. All we can do here is guess until someone from that end mans/womans up and tell us what is going on. Many of us have played this game for years and these nerfs and omisions are getting very disheartening. Please let us in on the joke.
        Couldn't have said it any better Zerkk... lets hope for a reply, IF they actually care!

Comment

There is no "possibly" about it. They WANT to end the game. That is why they are doing it. Anyone who spends money on balens in this game now is an absolute moron. There is not even any guarantee you'd get what you pay for any more, so bad has it gotten.

Newbies take note!

Comment

Assuming they do intend to shut down the game (and I completely buy that as a likelihood), they can't tell us they plan to do it until it's only a couple of months out. As soon as they confirm it, everyone stops spending, so they'll just quietly keep squeezing money out of the suckers until the last minute, then probably throw a bunch of really nice events before it's done, hoping to leave people with non-murderous thoughts when they pull the plug.

R2 has always been the worst at player communication, though, so there could be other explanations. If they keep up the garbage events though, they'll probably end up with no choice but to shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              There is no "possibly" about it. They WANT to end the game. That is why they are doing it. Anyone who spends money on balens in this game now is an absolute moron. There is not even any guarantee you'd get what you pay for any more, so bad has it gotten.

Newbies take note!
              I've already started to say my "goodbyes". So far, one dive is not letting me ride into the sunset, and I don't blame them for wanting me to stay. You know, it was kind of fun in traveling around. Made some friends, made some rivals, and then there are those in-between who you cannot just drop. But, yes, anyone who spends beyond this point seriously needs some professional help. I am sorry to say as it so; hey, if things were going okay to the point all players are happy, I would not care if people spend a million dollars as it is their money and their wish.

Comment

Meh. All the important people are in FB, so even if the game goes down, we're OK.

We are currently looking at another game to move to en massed. One that is NOT a wargame and the stupid pay2win **** that is even more rampant there.

Comment

AdaJames, if u find interesting game let S583 know xD

Zerkk, they will never tell that to us but i like ur idea.
                  Mazda
                  S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

I don't mind "wars"; just cannot have one that is stupid as this one is going through. I just got through, a few hours ago, in reading their main site "diatribe". I wonder how many "actors" did they pay in "lying" for them.

Comment

Not the games like Travian or Grepolis or War2Glory.

These games basically mean that any non-casher who plays will get to build up for a month or two (if that) and then have all they have built crushed by a casher. That is like building a toon to L80, getting 2nd evo sylphs and a team of strong kids, and then a casher comes along and not only turn you back to L1, but takes EVERYTHING you have built. The kids, the sylphs, all your gold, your equipment, astrals and techs, everything in your inventory and vaults, etc. You basically start a new toon. Worse, all of them cater for entire GUILDS doing it to you, so you can lose everything from the time you go to sleep and then time you wake up again.

And then they reset the server so that everyone is L1 again every few months.

Such games are a waste of time.

Comment

Game like grepolis you only play for a year or 2, so that they reset, or start new world is just fine. a world that has won all, gonne be dead anyway. Played it for 2 a 2.5 years, tryed a few months ago again, but it was boring..
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Well said, Zerkk.

The late months nerf and changes, there is no logical explanation to those other than that the devs want to get rid of their players. One of the basic axioma in game industry is "never nerf", because even one nerf can kill your game. But here, how many we got? Like 50 nerfs?
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                          X