eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eudaemon

guys i have 1 question about eudaemon ..... im new in game and i dont know what eudaemon to choose
    i allready have 2 sacred knight aand battle oracle
    if anyone can tell me wich one to pick next and why is better than other i mean
    example there are 2 archers
    sanctuarey hunter
    wind range
    battle oracle
    scourge mage
    blood worrior
    sacred knight
    and last flying rabit
    so what everyone does better than other?
    tyvm

Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
    guys i have 1 question about eudaemon ..... im new in game and i dont know what eudaemon to choose
    i allready have 2 sacred knight aand battle oracle
    if anyone can tell me wich one to pick next and why is better than other i mean
    example there are 2 archers
    sanctuarey hunter
    wind range
    battle oracle
    scourge mage
    blood worrior
    sacred knight
    and last flying rabit
    so what everyone does better than other?
    tyvm
    Since you're new you shouldn't be worrying about getting your next eudaemon. For now you should just focus on building one. If you're not a mage then focus on building your battle oracle since it's heals can up your survivability. If you are then I'd say go for the wind ranger. In my opinion it's the best damage dealer because of his poison attacks that stack.

Now in terms of what everyone does better than the others is the sanctuary hunter has a higher crit rate similar to an archer so before wind ranger came out that was the higher damage dealer. Battle oracle is the healer. Scourge mage in my opinion has no real benefits. A lot of it's skills cause a negative effect on her like receiving increased damage or decreasing it's hp by a certain amount so it's not worth it to build her. Blood warrior is like the magic version of the knight and also has skills that can heal him and cause you're enemy to receive increased damage. Flying rabbit I don't have so I can't speak on it but I saw that it's good at penetrating magic defense. Frost warrior from what I've seen is all about increasing his own power to deal more damage.

Ultimately you can choose any of them to build but just look at the skills mainly and see which one would benefit you the most.
    Last edited by Orpheus92; 03-14-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

ok tyvm i got wind ranger and im archer but thx for ur help i will build battle oracle than tyvm

Comment

Working...
      X