Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wise use of Stamina

Hi,

I'm currently level 45 and I got alot of stamina stucked everyday... I just want ot know your insights where is the best place I should spend it? Where should I solo campaign?
    S65
    Mnemosyne♣
    Guild: Oracle

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we Serve as One, Focusing on ALL, Giving Credit to None.

if you lacking pots, solo those campaigns where there are crypts where they can give you pots. if you just want exp, do the highest campaign available. I'm lazy, so i just hit blitz and go afk. popping exp scroll also increase exp gain in it
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

I would want to get kyanite Anyone knows a campaign where u can get kyanites??
      S65
      Mnemosyne♣

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we Serve as One, Focusing on ALL, Giving Credit to None.

Comment

I am currently saving all my stamina and just doing the max to have 200 energy everyday.
        S65
        Mnemosyne♣

Comment

Originally posted by noctis123 View Post
          I am currently saving all my stamina and just doing the max to have 200 energy everyday.
          if you doing the max you can't have 200 every day...

basically if you spend 200 every day, you only can get 100 per day, +60 from altar.

and no, kyante don't just drop cause in specific ones, it's random.

best way is tree and plunder. i plunder people 5 x a day. and i gain 15k+ kyanite daily from plunder
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

go blitz the campaign and there is a chance to get kyanite

i for one got 15k kyanite from blitzing my 160 stamina yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by noctis123 View Post
              I would want to get kyanite Anyone knows a campaign where u can get kyanites??
              Buradoth's Grave , blitz give u 3k kyanite 25k gold and some item to recycle
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                Buradoth's Grave , blitz give u 3k kyanite 25k gold and some item to recycle
                lol yeah I love blitzing that campaign, I get 25k gold each attempt. Easy way to make money while not having to work for it.

Comment

Working...
                X