Compo is a joke [as always]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compo is a joke [as always]

You know, a funny thing happened last night as I was taking modules down and was talking to folks on a 632 dive. We were all talking about the <expletive>ery that was going on. It was evident that one of them mentioned there was an announcement about how R2 is sorry for the "inconvenience" they had caused with the server time issue....

Oh by the way, you didn't do anything, the clock day just reset on its own. What you did was set the clock back 25 hours, and that's why most things didn't reset or work. Call it a paradox if you will.

Now that I got that out of the way, back to my little story. So we were all laughing, and some were asking me and another player on what the compensation would be like. My response: "probably same as always; little tiny bit that everyone will just laugh at it". We all said our "good nights" as we went to bed (I went to sleep an hour after reset happened).

This morning when I came to, I rest my case. Sometimes, I hate it when I am "right". And trust me, there's tons more <expletive>ery than what the compensation calls for. Just saying.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

This comp pack seemed like a lot less of a joke than their usual, I was actually surprised that it seemed to be so relatively generous. I don't remember exactly what was in the comp, but it looked like a lot more than we typically get.

Comment

1 whole day of devo..so we lost all rewards from the chests we get there. Eudi arena so lost all skill chests there even loser ones would have been acceptable..lost more than 5 clover boxes..get more than that in 1 day..arena lost insig, league insig just to name a couple things there and there is much more. Those we did not get compensated for. Those add up and are things counted upon. Some especially when events are going on that require things we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
        1 whole day of devo..so we lost all rewards from the chests we get there. Eudi arena so lost all skill chests there even loser ones would have been acceptable..lost more than 5 clover boxes..get more than that in 1 day..arena lost insig, league insig just to name a couple things there and there is much more. Those we did not get compensated for. Those add up and are things counted upon. Some especially when events are going on that require things we lost.
        There you go. Thanks for point them out. I hardly do anything now since it died on me.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X