Tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok

Why don't they just get rid of TOK. No low level and even mid level player can even beat 1st level of easy. Having to fight players with their eadu and sylphs with total br close or over 8 mil br in easy does not help. Increasing our HPs to a very high level is make it any easier to fight them since we can barely do any damaga to them and just takes a little bit longer for them to destroy us.

Tok isn't for new players, and those "new players" that can do it, have to spend to reach it. Clever move from wartune to force the biggest whip income to be cash only for new players.

Even our team that has played a long time, have issue beating tok. And just wait, we are just a few patches from the dreaded: "Modified Tok - Knighthood shadows will now be aviable" xD

Comment

shadows with payhood? good luck lol
      Mazda
      S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Just a generic. There is no "real difficulty" when it comes to this. I often shake my head since in the "event list" the minimum level to participate is 38. 38's don't have Sylphs, Euds, or Adv skills, if I recollect, let alone a couple of million BR.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

TOK was OK when they didn't allow the kids into it. That made it playable.

Then they put kids in. And they did NOT depower the kids (so we are talking about kids with DOUBLE the BR of the original, un-nerfed toon facing L38s; it doesn't MATTER how much you nerfed the original toon). And then they allowed Suntoria to stack, which meant you have to do more than 11% damage to all toons EVERY SINGLE ROUND or get nowhere.

TOK was not ruined by merely 1 factor. It was devastated, eviscerated and shat upon by a CONSTELLATION of frakk ups.

Comment

i am passing ToK NM solo on oceanic .. but end it running so many ToK during the day just helping.

yeah yeah i be "payhood" as you call it but its helping guildies through ToK so i see some worth in it .. so for ToK non KH well that just be a damn nightmare which devs need to nerf so non KH can actually pass it
            Last edited by R23224943; 03-16-2016, 03:52 AM.
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

If you are payhood, then you are irrelevant to 99.99% of the players.

Comment

My team is currently managing to do tok nm even with 2 friggas/Freya without much problems and non of us is knighthood.Its all about strategy little luck and stun.

Comment

Geez, I wish I could do NM off the bat instead of trying to "unlock" my way up since I cannot make it through easy with the way things are.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Geez, I wish I could do NM off the bat instead of trying to "unlock" my way up since I cannot make it through easy with the way things are.
                    There is no one in your server good enough to push you trought it ?

Comment

They need to make adjustments to this…..Either make it available only to knighthood only or make adjustments to enemies that make it playable for the level it is okayed for.

Comment

two years ago the rewards were useful, unfortunately now the best reward out of tok is the ** xp...and that wont be needed forever

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                          two years ago the rewards were useful, unfortunately now the best reward out of tok is the ** xp...and that wont be needed forever
                          What about mount wips? They are probably one of the most important resource and you need like tons of them. I dont know any single person who had maxed all his stats and magic mounts.

Comment

i guess if a couple hundred whips a day floats your boat,

i do remember the whip events we used to have, produced in the tens of thousands, so in relation to that, pretty insignificant
                            i think at my peak i was gathering in 80k whips on the event, granted that event ended a long time ago

work your garden if you cant make tok and you can gather in a good amount of whips there

Comment

im not aware you can max your boss mounts on whips, at least not yet, im at level 97 on one boss, but i heard it goes over 100, so next logical or illogical level to cap one of those might be at 999

Comment

Working...
                              X