Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sep and mahra event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sep and mahra event

why have there not been any sep or mahra events, been about 2 months now, alot of people want them.

we had it before 2 weeks ago not for 2 months

Comment

been about 2 months on the server i'm on.

Comment

Well, I've decided to spend all of my mahra and sep......so right now I DON'T GIVE A FLYING **** ABOUT THE DAMNED EVENTS
        Last edited by THUNDERRRR; 03-16-2016, 07:41 AM.

Comment

With the way they've been nerfing all the events you're probably just as well off anyways. Probably give back level 1 luckstones in place of mahra or something.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
            With the way they've been nerfing all the events you're probably just as well off anyways. Probably give back level 1 luckstones in place of mahra or something.
            I'm quite sure this event will return, just not sure of when.

The last Upgrade / Enchant events where on 2/14 and 2/16 respectively. Prior to that we had one on 2/4 , 2/6.

Those events can be found here.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

I.have.been.waiting.for.what.seems.like.forever.for.these.events.
              Please,pllease,give.them.soon.

Comment

lol…well keep waiting and keep collecting for the pay off…seriously….

I'm guessing that the new habit is to stifle 1 key item for a long time (like how Soul Engravement Events were held back for almost a whole year and now they are back)…So brace yourself for the ride and stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                X