Afternoon Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon Battle Grounds

I work nights and alot of the time i dont have a chance to do guild battles or battlegrounds and therefore cannot gain honor like other players. I was wondering if there were others out there like me who have this issue to and if the game developers have taken into consideration this issue by making another battlegrounds for the morning time on the servers. maybe make a stipulation to where you can only do one bg a day but you are given the choice now of evening or morning. It would help alot for those of us who work nights but are still avid players of the game. thanks for looking at this gm. even if nothing is done. thanks for reading it at least.

good ideea,i suggested alike

Comment

yes, i work nights too and my b/f comes home around bg time...so its either bg or him. So, to earn insig, i have to afk, which doesn't help my team and I know its annoying. Since Guild Battles, I don't have to anymore, but I would appreciate an alternate time, just like arena I soooo appreciate 2 times to do group arena p.s. I work nights too
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

You guys if they put another BG then you will have to attend both BGs to get the same amount of rewards as before. There won't be any difference really unless you don't care about getting half the rewards from before. Personally Ill stop BG and just do GB if they implement this. As BG will be pointless with have the rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          You guys if they put another BG then you will have to attend both BGs to get the same amount of rewards as before. There won't be any difference really unless you don't care about getting half the rewards from before. Personally Ill stop BG and just do GB if they implement this. As BG will be pointless with have the rewards.
          you forget that on guild batles can attend only 50 members ....... what about the rest .... they will have nothing ???

Comment

they dont have to halve the rewards. just put on the rule that you can only do one bg a day. same rewards. same amount of tries for it.

Comment

Battleground event is at an almost impossible time for people of GMT timezone (myself included) 21:00 server time is approximately 03:00 which means we are not able to gain honor ranking. Which further equates to us being unable to purchase items from the arena shop for items of our level. We would like to hope that R2 would consider making the event twice per day within a reasonable time for the people of GMT timezone. Making it available only once per day like catacombs would make things equal for all. Nighthawk133 (S53)

Comment

why is it impossible? i'm doing bg at 4am everyday (if i'm awake).

Comment

In my server the world boss dies within the 15-20 minutes. I guess this is for most other servers too. so instead of making the wb event 1 hour long why not make it just 30 minutes and the remaining 30 minutes can be allocated for extra battleground event. this way those of us who cannot do the battlegrounds do have an option to do it earlier.
                  For example
                  11.00-11.30 : world boss Bloodfang
                  11.30-12.00 : Battleground
                  16.00-16.30 : world boss Ragnoch
                  16.30-17.00 : Battleground

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                    why is it impossible? i'm doing bg at 4am everyday (if i'm awake).
                    i can probably guess alot of people are not awake at 4am on a weekday

Comment

if they do that then it would ruin the gametime of those players who has the appropriate timezone with the server so think of other people too before you say things and one good lesson here is to check server timezones before starting to play
                      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
                      X