Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great idea! remove all non-spending events and keep spending events!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great idea! remove all non-spending events and keep spending events!!

Let's remove all events for free players and keep the spending events! You will get quick easier money and you will be richer than the US government.

[/endofsarcasm]

Best. Idea. Evah!

Comment

I don't do events any more, and a mod removed my "graphic" depiction of how I felt in the wake of the shenanigans of R2.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I "THINK" that the game is dying since a new game came out , since a lot of "FREE" players quit(including me), since they removed the FREE events..... so that makes me "THINK" that the "4 years old" game is gonna be "SHUT DOWN"

Comment

R2 ARE A BUNCH OF THEIVING BASTARDS CASH CASH CASH CASH CASH is all they want no more free events anymore and MODS SSOP MAILING ME ABOUT MY LANGUAGE as you guys are just as bad don't the mods feed back stuff to R2????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Yeah, I've given up on the game anymore. I had started paying for vip and spirit conv again, but have decided to just play till they run out and move on. Just glad I wasn't one of these people who spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this game.

Comment

Yeah, just because they have a new game out, this guy (me) is not going to it or any other for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Yeah, just because they have a new game out, this guy (me) is not going to it or any other for that matter.
                i wont go to any r2 or 7 roads game even if they paid me vip for whole year the sea of gold game reminds me of a old computer game myabe master system version graphics lol

and me thinks why r2 going down this road with wartune as steam has the green light to ave wartune on their servers if and when they get it sorted maybe steam needs to hand or wave some mega bucks in front of wartune devs lmao

Comment

Oh Master System! So remembered that.

Comment

yea i think same after 3 year and 5 month wartune is no more for free players we can do login and only that they put us to corner beacouse we are not stupid to pay for "nothing good"

Comment

I can say for nearly 2 cumulative years of playing Wartune (3+ if we are going to include R2's other game, Shadowbound, during the break in between), that I won't be enticed into playing another R2 game in the near future. They killed my interest when they took out the unlimited events, and even worse when they made (the three weeks before) the rewards "spender" only. If people who don't spend don't like it, what makes R2 think (after the math was done) that the spenders are going to like it as well. That's like VKM being really stupid on RAW in saying that the Undertaker will be fired if he loses at Wrestlemania, and yet VKM won't have any doings in the company because Taker will be hired under Shane-O-Mac; so his position is secured. When I saw that, it reminded me of R2 and these events. If they wanted to keep a reputation (because it carries, no matter what game is being played), then they should tend to all the players. If they wanted to tend to the mobile market, it won't be a happy ending because they already had treated those who are using browser games very bad. So, in the end, the name is tarnished. Their only recourse, fix the game right, give the events the players like, and quit assuming things and making excuses; give results and in the end, players are going to spend to keep the company afloat. It's never too late, but it has to start with them in making that first step.

Comment

There are non spending events in this game? When did they put those in?

Comment

Plase, don't try to compare the Phenom with R2...If he hear you you will tombstoned until hell have mercy of your soul...

Comment

I was merely comparing R2 to VKM's latest, and laughable, actions and stipulations. R2 knows that they are on the losing side when it comes to reputation that no matter how many new games/markets they put out, it is already leaving a bad taste in people's mouths. The only way that R2 can surprise us is getting with the program and giving the players what they want: a working game, reliable events, and better treatment of the players.

Comment

nothing worth buying here after a patch 4 to 6 months i cant forge my crystal on toon for battle protection.with 2 locks on not sure whom made the mistake.i do know i was doing them along after a patch cant now.they are clogging my inventory support sends to my email address when i write here.great customer service not.i started on west coast they lost my acct over 4 years ago lvl 70 plus knight restarted now lvl 80 knight.this tattoo system only for cashers by the time a semi non casher gets knighthood r2 changed again

Comment

Working...
                              X