Last straw! "Thanks" 4 everything "dear" R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last straw! "Thanks" 4 everything "dear" R2

Well i finally come to this point and this is really last drop of my patience. Cant see reason to play this game anymore..its just all ruined up by incompetence and greed of its owners. Cant bring myself to call them "developers" cause as long as i know R2/7road they didnt developed anything just bring all good here to rot almost completely. There is limit to everything and they long time since now passed the border but now they really outdone themselves in their ridiculous attempts to squeeze few bucks out of the poor souls who actually pay real money to play this wreck of once great game. Wartune is now an example of how to NOT run p2w or any kind of game cause now even those who cash are drawn into corner and suffocated.
    Its not just ruined arena matching, events and many other things... its the attitude and stupidity of r2/7road and their obnoxiousness of making decisions and taking measures when problem occur. Those people had actualy the nerve to put sign on their main site who says "We always put players first"...this is like patting one person on the shoulder with one hand and backstabbing him in the same time with the oher one in the back. I see that mentors announce a lot that r2 seeks staff..if it was me i would be ashamed to be part of such company with no morals at all. This is not even the way to make profit..they could've earned much more money from players without destroying their own creation if just they had used their brains more.

Summarized those are the breaking points that cant tolerate and actually brought me up to this point where quitting is only option:
    1. Removing old wild shop. It sure sucks but from all other things this is most bareble and besides taking too much bb sometimes it is still worthy. But before when all was mystery stone as cost it kinda added up fun and lot more meaning to doing daily kills in Wilds.
    2. Destroying arena matching. Actually this is the first point at which i thought for quiting cause pvp and arena in particular are my greatest joy in any game and having them like this is offence directly to me as gamer. What kind of pvp game would have thrown level 20 fighting with max posible level?!? They drive me to point where i didnt enjoy my wins in arena cause they were against much weaker players.
    3. Screwing up minigames. Those daily in the past game features were one of the greatest joys in this game. Now this nickel system is ok but at least for me is much more boring. + i dont even bother with cloud adventure cause it sucks so much way bellow point of plain boredom. Its just meaningless now.
    4. Ruining up events. It all started with removing unlimited gem and we come to this point where there are no returns at all in almost any event and the "great" idea of triple chest shenanigan! Only a complete moron will fall for this and actually spend every week that kind of money. Having whip even with no whips as return...MADNESS! Return is a must to those events..those mats that u gain back actually put meaning in waiting and gathering stuff for them. Having events in this state is insult to all the players no matter casher or non-spenders!

I can add a lot more from r2 misdeeds but there is no point to put more salt in the wound. If there is gamers hell R2 staff will be boiling slowly in melted gold and that wouldnt be enough for all the sins they done when running this game. Anyway goodbye wartune and gl to all poor people that continue playing this now parody of a game. Its not even a game its online fail of a money taking scheme circus.

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
    ...this is like patting one person on the shoulder with one hand and backstabbing him in the same time with the oher one in the back.
    I disagree.

It is more like taking a crowbar to someone and putting him in the hospital, and then turning up at said hospital and telling the guy, "The guy who beat you up is going to pay for hurting you! I will hunt him down and beat him up on your behalf!"

I see that mentors announce a lot that r2 seeks staff..if it was me i would be ashamed to be part of such company with no morals at all.
    This is the the exact reason why I have rejected all calls to be a mentor. I refuse to be the "face" of such a group of fraudsters and criminals.

This is not even the way to make profit..they could've earned much more money from players without destroying their own creation if just they had used their brains more.
    Which is why the theory goes that they are NOT out to make money. They are out to shut the game down and move on to mobile only games. Any extra money they get from the morons who still pay them is bonus.

Comment

I agree that they want to shut the game down. But at the same time if they really want that to happen, then why not just stop all of the events completely? They know what they are doing, they are slowly killing the game while still making tons of money in the process which is why it is not shutdown yet.

Comment

I disagree they want down game, this game stiil golden egg, but guess they want kick all non-spenders and maybe light cashers , all others put in 1-2 server

Comment

i imagine more people quitting after the Titan system implemented.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            i imagine more people quitting after the Titan system implemented.
            What is the titan system?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              What is the titan system?
              Taken from the source that cannot be mentioned in r2 forum:

Titan system in patch 5.6 !!!

The Titan System unlocks automatically after a player is knighted. Titans offer players Resistance and RES Reduction bonuses. Players can use Titan Skills during battles. More skills will be available for use as players activate more Titans.
              Info:
              Ø Level, Skill and Attributes: Titans start at Lvl. 0 with 0 Stars. 10 stars = 1 level. For example, when a Lvl. 0, 9 Star Titan gets enough EXP to get a 10th Star, it will become Lvl. 1, 0 Star.

When the Titan System automatically unlocks, players will get a Ward Titan and a Guardian Shield skill which decreases damage received by 90% for 2 turns.

By doing specific quests, players can earn a Life Titan Seal Card used to activate a Life Titan and a Paean of Life skill which can instantly recover 50% of one's own HP.

Players can also earn a Death Titan Seal Card to activate the Death Titan and a Song of Fear skill which causes a random single target to bleed and lose 100% attack damage each turn, lasts 5 turns.

Ø Info: After activating Titans, players may switch Titans on the Titan Panel. Different Titans offers different attribute bonuses. Players may use any of the Titan Skills they have during battle and may adjust skill sequences in the Combo panel.

Corresponding Attributes
              Ward Titan
              PATK +100
              MATK +100
              PDEF +500
              MDEF +500
              HP +500
              Training Level Cap +20

Life Titan
              PATK +100
              MATK +100
              PDEF +500
              MDEF +500
              HP +2500
              Training Level Cap +10

Death Titan
              PATK +500
              MATK +500
              PDEF +100
              MDEF +100
              HP +500
              Training Level Cap +10

Ø Wraithstones: Used to upgrade Titans. 1 Wraithstone grants 10 Titan EXP.
              Source: Obtained in Weekly Dungeon (Knighted). Up to 100 Wraithstones may be earned by clearing a Weekly Dungeon.
              Balens/Bound Balens can be used to upgrade Titans when Wraithstones are insufficient.

Ø Attributes: Each star grants 100 RES Reduction, Fire Resistance, Water Resistance, Wind Resistance, Electro Resistance, Dark Resistance and Light Resistance. Characters will get whatever attribute bonuses the Titan offers.

Ø Skill Cast: When a battle starts, one Titan Skill will be cast each turn based on skill sequence in the Combo panel. Each Titan Skill will be cast once.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

now mix it what we already have and you can see more people complaining.

Comment

why every 1 crying its rigged wars let the knightood ppl fight it out between themselves anyway as no 1 will enter pvp anymore

Comment

farewell bro, i'm sure no one from the receiving end of the game cash spent would miss you, but it was good when it lasted.

arlad: thanks~just another feature most sane peeps wouldn't bother to look at. lol

Comment

DING, so after new patch no BG anymore. Let payhoods fight each other xD
                      Mazda
                      S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Are non-cashers still doing pvp? I can't get the material to upgrade my medal fast enough anyways

Comment

Working...
                        X