The FBI decides to start investigation on R2games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI decides to start investigation on R2games

Some people reported to the FBI against r2games for frauds and scams.

One of them received an email from the FBI saying that they will start an investigation on r2games.

If the frauds is real, the FBI will fine r2games a penalty of 10 million dollars and the CEO of r2games will be jailed for 10 years.
    Last edited by Rixuel; 03-19-2016, 01:47 PM.

Originally posted by Rixuel View Post

One of them received an email from the FBI saying that they will start an investigation on r2games.

If the frauds is real, the FBI will fine r2games a penalty of 10 billion dollars and the CEO of r2games will be jailed for 10 years.
    A bit early in the day for a bedtime story, isn't it? Even if the investigation were real, the fine and prison time are a fantasy, notably because the FBI doesn't have jurisdiction in China.

I'd like to see R2 taken down a peg for all their bad behavior, but sadly I don't think they've broken any big enough laws to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      A bit early in the day for a bedtime story, isn't it? Even if the investigation were real, the fine and prison time are a fantasy, notably because the FBI doesn't have jurisdiction in China.

I'd like to see R2 taken down a peg for all their bad behavior, but sadly I don't think they've broken any big enough laws to matter.
      thought r2 was based in the u.s.a ? i know 7 roads is china lol

well i looked r2 has 4 offices and 1 is based in u.s.a and can be fined if this is true by the f.b.i good luck who ever told the f.b.i to look into r2 lol
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-18-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

looks like some still didn't get OP's joke

Comment

let's say its a joke so r2games won't take this seriously so they can continue ripping off people, by the time they rip people off, FBI will get enough evidences

Comment

lol i hope it's true

Comment

10 billion dollars makes it a joke.

Comment

Don't know if it's FBI, but it smells more like a Federal Trade Commission (FTC) violation since they do have to go through there in order to do business in the USA or to take our currency. Might be Interpol if it's the case of fraud and it's being international.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If the frauds is real, the FBI will fine r2games a penalty of 10 billion dollars and the CEO of r2games will be jailed for 10 years.
                  Too early. 1st April is still some days away.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    10 billion dollars makes it a joke.
                    oops i made a typo. i mean 10 million

Comment

oops i made a typo. i mean 10 million
                      thats why all the casher events are on now - to pay for the fine - LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                        You have won the internet on that one.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                          more like wartune spent **** load of money to take down wartunenewsfeed.com cuz it was good info. wartunenewsfeed.com is still suspended lol

Comment

Working...
                          X