Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events/Hot events recent changes.

Hello everyone !!
    I would like to know who actually likes the new event system and who actually dosent!
    i personally dont like it at all since it seems double events/ like holy forge and others that was rewarding chest+smthing and then gold + smtbhing are absolutely gone and we only get big spender and miraculus shards and just some other... {(i dont want to be mean) holy crappy events ...
    There are 2 major things happend so far
    1/ many people in my guild actually quited due to unfair event system ( cashers only)
    2/ many people that i know who actually cash in stoped or aiming to stop playing if it goes like this cuze even if they pay they get ...lets say :P nothing ?

I made a vote in guild /world chat on 607+ the servers that are actually merged..and guess what 10/10 people dont like the new event system AT all ...they actually get frustrated ...for example ...today is 4th day of totaly 0 normal events... in RAW :P

well its my idea or r2 pushes us on getting bored of the game nothing to expect for next day .... and eventually quit the game ?
    just wondering...
    Yes
    5.26%
    No
    94.74%

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
    Hello everyone !!
    I would like to know who actually likes the new event system and who actually dosent!
    i personally dont like it at all since it seems double events/ like holy forge and others that was rewarding chest+smthing and then gold + smtbhing are absolutely gone and we only get big spender and miraculus shards and just some other... {(i dont want to be mean) holy crappy events ...
    There are 2 major things happend so far
    1/ many people in my guild actually quited due to unfair event system ( cashers only)
    2/ many people that i know who actually cash in stoped or aiming to stop playing if it goes like this cuze even if they pay they get ...lets say :P nothing ?

I made a vote in guild /world chat on 607+ the servers that are actually merged..and guess what 10/10 people dont like the new event system AT all ...they actually get frustrated ...for example ...today is 4th day of totaly 0 normal events... in RAW :P

well its my idea or r2 pushes us on getting bored of the game nothing to expect for next day .... and eventually quit the game ?
    just wondering...
    I'm assuming you don't read the forums lol. Absolutely nobody likes what's been going on with the events. They've all been more favorable to cashers yet even cashers don't want to spend anymore. R2 just doesn't care anymore. They've given up and want to lose all of their players before shutting the game down.

Comment

Should be a third option: Hell <expletive>in' NO!

It's straight four weeks (since it first came out) of the same mundane events. I do not care for them now because that's what R2 wants and that's what they get in the likes of me. Although, I did get censored when I just let the "bird" do the talking instead of my words. Now, I am wondering who the dumb <expletive>s out there are that would spend on some junk like this.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

the sad thing is none gives a damn it seems..
        We see wartune on steam inc.( no announcments here ) that might lead to data loss or what non knows non answers non make announcments
        lots of people complaing about events...still nothing....
        people quit ...still nothing no response
        i dont want to be rude but i think thats the worst period r2 is going thro in player's prospective

Comment

[sarcasm]

we all LUUUUUUUUV the new events so much!!!
          coz we dont need to do them any more!!!
          now we are like slaves freed from this hot events chains!!!
          no more staying after midnight, no more ho.arding, no more items jacking up inventory, etc etc etc.
          shouldn't we thank them for helping us beat our wartune addiction? XD

Comment

can any moderator answer to our prayers?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              [sarcasm]

we all LUUUUUUUUV the new events so much!!!
              coz we dont need to do them any more!!!
              now we are like slaves freed from this hot events chains!!!
              no more staying after midnight, no more ho.arding, no more items jacking up inventory, etc etc etc.
              shouldn't we thank them for helping us beat our wartune addiction? XD
              Truthfully, I have to agree with you. My game playing time now is like 10 minutes a day, cumulatively, as opposed to 3-5 hours a day since the fiascoes came about. More than two years ago, I took a break from the game because it was mundane and wasn't going nowhere without spending some cash. Thought I would come back and try again and was somewhat happy when I was getting somewhere; now, it is coming back to that, so I don't know, but never felt better is all I can say. Thank you R2 for breaking my addiction.

Comment

whoever voted yes is working for Wartune xD

Comment

500 views so far... any 0 moderators dare to answer the forums...on event subject... great... as expected

Comment

Do you really need an answer of that thread or just moderator sympathy? All threads made up so far are circulating around 1 question - why the hell events got nerfed? More money ofc -> R2 intentions are clear as a day. But what can forum moderator do..basically nothing and thats why they stay silent. Those kind of questions are beyond mods jurisdiction and functions. Supposedly in best outcome they conveyed out feelings to the greedy devs and owners of this game company. But what good can this do? R2 wont revert events to the way they were actually they wont even care unless money flow lowers drastically and endanger their budget. Then they will start to ask questions like "where we did go wrong", "why they dont buy our offers" n so on. To be realistic i dont think such thing will happen..for many reasons main of which is naive way of "thinking" of those people who feed with large amounts of money R2 bank accounts to the point they think that will get away with everything they do in this game. Still i think they will suffer some budget cuts...

Comment

Q: "why they don't buy our offers?"
                      Me: Well it's easy. Because we don't have time for bull<expletive>. We want results, not excuses.

Comment

They will shut the game down before they even think about asking those questions. I'd bet on THAT before I spend money on balens.

Comment

Yep, any developer would take that easy way out.

Comment

Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                            500 views so far... any 0 moderators dare to answer the forums...on event subject... great... as expected
                            take it as a good sign. even moderators are tired to R2's CowDung. they have no reason at all to defend r2's idiotic behaviour.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Sorry to say, but the mods are just responsible for "crowd control" at this point in time. Just have someone come out with some "heavy" language usage and see how fast that post gets edited/responded.

Comment

Working...
                              X