Events/Hot events recent changes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Sorry to say, but the mods are just responsible for "crowd control" at this point in time. Just have someone come out with some "heavy" language usage and see how fast that post gets edited/responded.
    because they are forum moderators

btw didn't you say you quit, so why keep raging
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      btw didn't you say you quit, so why keep raging
      There is nothing in this world that will ever deny me of that. Also, was on the verge of such until a few people whom I can call friends kinda kept me in, coupled with R2's little return of the Sep/Mah event that kinda helped my small team on 632 to move a bit forward.

If they are forum mods, as you eloquently put it, maybe they need to be proactive and poke a little harder as there are so many questions as of now that remained unanswered. If they need help, I've got a couple of rolled up newspapers, magazines, and even phone books (don't ask me how I can do that; it takes time and practice is all I am going to say) that they can use.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I prefer sharp sticks.

We're kinda low on mods for Wartune at the moment. I do read everything you guys post and everything does get forwarded, but since I'm also monitoring 9 games, and trying to make sure things get posted over here since the change in forum administration, I don't have a whole lot of time to chit chat in the threads. I'm hoping to find a balance so I can be more visible, but it's going to take some time to readjust.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I hear ya, Memory. Wasn't aware that you are thrown all over the platform. Usually mods (and admins) are assigned a single game's forum to manage and help out, as well as put out their expertise in helping said players in that game's forum. Guess it's too different from the times I was a mod for a different game and developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            I hear ya, Memory. Wasn't aware that you are thrown all over the platform. Usually mods (and admins) are assigned a single game's forum to manage and help out, as well as put out their expertise in helping said players in that game's forum. Guess it's too different from the times I was a mod for a different game and developer.
            The goal is to have a mod that actually plays the game they mod, and in most cases that's what goes on, which is why you see me only address things that aren't game specific, or just step in when stepping in is needed (I lead the mod team). Unfortunately, since it is a volunteer position, people do move on, like when the real world calls them away. When there's no interest to replace mods that leave, then I hop in and try to make sure you guys get the attention you deserve. Understandably, there just isn't much interest in being a mod for Wartune right now. Add in that every version of Wartune's players have congregated on this forum, and it makes replacing mods a little more difficult, as mods do need to play the R2 version (including the other platforms with R2 servers on them).

Keep in mind, I am a volunteer as well. I don't do this out of loyalty for R2, I do it because I've been here since the times of no mods on the forum, and I remember what it's like to literally not be heard by anyone, regardless of the issue. You couldn't even get a reply on the forum with a link to the ticket system back then, let alone help in figuring out why your ticket hasn't been responded to. My loyalties are with all the players on the platform and I do what I can to help everyone, even if I don't actively play the game. (Though, I do have a character here on S1 that I pop into from time to time) I will never put myself out there as someone who can give game advice, but I can and do forward game concerns. I don't need to actively play a game to not be happy about seeing some of these events and the same bug reports over and over. In the meantime, while I'm searching for a mod, the mentors should be able to assist.

If Whakapono, one of the mentors, or I do not reply to something that you guys feel needs a reply, please send me a pm with a link to the thread and I'll do what I can to get that reply.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

If you are not happy, ML, and you (whether you like it or not) are the "face" of R2 on the forum (or one of the "faces"), what in the world are the *censored* simians in R2 doing???

This is like management telling the customers to f-off and LIKE the limp fries they are given when the customers ordered a steak!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                The goal is to have a mod that actually plays the game they mod, and in most cases that's what goes on, which is why you see me only address things that aren't game specific, or just step in when stepping in is needed (I lead the mod team). Unfortunately, since it is a volunteer position, people do move on, like when the real world calls them away. When there's no interest to replace mods that leave, then I hop in and try to make sure you guys get the attention you deserve. Understandably, there just isn't much interest in being a mod for Wartune right now. Add in that every version of Wartune's players have congregated on this forum, and it makes replacing mods a little more difficult, as mods do need to play the R2 version (including the other platforms with R2 servers on them).

Keep in mind, I am a volunteer as well. I don't do this out of loyalty for R2, I do it because I've been here since the times of no mods on the forum, and I remember what it's like to literally not be heard by anyone, regardless of the issue. You couldn't even get a reply on the forum with a link to the ticket system back then, let alone help in figuring out why your ticket hasn't been responded to. My loyalties are with all the players on the platform and I do what I can to help everyone, even if I don't actively play the game. (Though, I do have a character here on S1 that I pop into from time to time) I will never put myself out there as someone who can give game advice, but I can and do forward game concerns. I don't need to actively play a game to not be happy about seeing some of these events and the same bug reports over and over. In the meantime, while I'm searching for a mod, the mentors should be able to assist.

If Whakapono, one of the mentors, or I do not reply to something that you guys feel needs a reply, please send me a pm with a link to the thread and I'll do what I can to get that reply.

so people are actually right... r2 left actually the game ... they actually dont give a rats big bully hole :P and as u mentioned they are not intrested to even refill the pozitions of mods in forum...so u kind of admit we are doomed to burn with what ever pops in their tricky mind

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  If you are not happy, ML, and you (whether you like it or not) are the "face" of R2 on the forum (or one of the "faces"), what in the world are the *censored* simians in R2 doing???

This is like management telling the customers to f-off and LIKE the limp fries they are given when the customers ordered a steak!
                  They are doing what they should be doing- forwarding the feedback to the devs and hoping the devs make changes. I was thinking about compiling a list of events you guys did like and forwarding that instead of the general feedback about the current events, and seeing if that might help.
                  Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                  so people are actually right... r2 left actually the game ... they actually dont give a rats big bully hole :P and as u mentioned they are not intrested to even refill the pozitions of mods in forum...so u kind of admit we are doomed to burn with what ever pops in their tricky mind
                  I think you misunderstood. It's not R2 that refills the forum mod positions. That's something I do myself. And the lack of interest is not R2's, it's the players who lack the interest. If players don't want to help moderate the forum, then where am I going to get new forum moderators from?

Comment

They are doing what they should be doing- forwarding the feedback to the devs and hoping the devs make changes. I was thinking about compiling a list of events you guys did like and forwarding that instead of the general feedback about the current events, and seeing if that might help.

I think you misunderstood. It's not R2 that refills the forum mod positions. That's something I do myself. And the lack of interest is not R2's, it's the players who lack the interest. If players don't want to help moderate the forum, then where am I going to get new forum moderators from?

Well if u actually did ...1 report about the hot events last 1 month + they would have actually done smthinbg right? u probably did report to them about it that everyone complains ...so here we come to my wards a bit earlier.... they dont care at all...

i dont want to be harsh on u and i will not actually cuze u dont deserve it ... ur words feel honest...but players in this game arent happy for a certain reason and the reason is the numerius posts we got about the event problems... that they toook EVERYthing they had for free players and so on... if i am mistaken correct me... that the luck of interest for people to spend time even on forums ... is they feel abandoned they feel left out and they feel they dont get to play this game anymore more than 10-30 mins per day maximum...so here comes the forum section..if they dont spend time to play the game anymore cuze it ( sucks ) for the free players why they should even care about the forums m8... its natural...

PS: Thanks for confirming what i have said so far

Comment

Rightly or wrongly, mods "represent" R2 to the forum goers. People like me will NOT be the "face" of R2 because of the odious nonsense they have subjected us to.

If R2 was a "good" company with regards to its player base, I would be more than happy to step forward as both mentor and mod. It would be a privilege to "represent" such a company. I think a number of others would, too.

But given what R2 has proven to be, there is not enough money on the planet to pay me to take up position as a mod or mentor, let alone volunteer for such.

EDIT: As for the feedback to the dev, I think the above poll is feedback enough. 1 vs 29 is a horrible record by ANY measure...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        Rightly or wrongly, mods "represent" R2 to the forum goers. People like me will NOT be the "face" of R2 because of the odious nonsense they have subjected us to.

If R2 was a "good" company with regards to its player base, I would be more than happy to step forward as both mentor and mod. It would be a privilege to "represent" such a company. I think a number of others would, too.

But given what R2 has proven to be, there is not enough money on the planet to pay me to take up position as a mod or mentor, let alone volunteer for such.

EDIT: As for the feedback to the dev, I think the above poll is feedback enough. 1 vs 29 is a horrible record by ANY measure...
                        +1 my friend but as the moderator said above he do tranfer all the complains ...so that only leave us ...the phrase... they dont give a rat's as s

Comment

Wartune PCL platform 23/ event aka today... FREE ADV HENA BY SMASHING EGGS FREE ADV MAHRA around 200 + dialy + Free double events etc... ok r2 u are really trying to push us away.. u damn goblins

Comment

Oh I can come up with a list as I am sure others will as well. Basically, they (devs) can have the spender events to co-exist with the non-spending events, which was good in the early months (before nearly a year of playing) of when 586 opened; the only event I heard was missing was the Soul Crystal event. In fact, people able to get so many chests and exchanging them for full sets was the greatest thing that happened as well. Not able to include the wings in the "regular" exchange and/or in the chest was a very heavy blow to the players. Losing the "unlimited" portions of events in which players save (or pretty much had to put up with nearly full inventories) for makes it pointless to play, and it hurts more the newer servers since they are starting out.

My advice to the devs: make the game great again. Many people had loved the game and were willing to spend to keep it going. Also, tell them that they should listen to you folks as well as the players and to be proactive in communicating with players to give players feedback so they can be in the know. You get that going, and I am sure people will want to step up to represent. It's not too late.

Comment

wow i am sure these 2 votes of yes its moderator's/and mentor that answered on bug section of forum ahhahaha

Comment

wo0w again new week starts with so fancy events... cloth exhange arena party and !!!!!! HERE IT COMES ! BIG SPENDER! this comes to rediculous it makes me rage so hardthat i want to start swearing honestly.... this is so annoying

Comment

Working...
                                X