Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events/Hot events recent changes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R229619798
    started a poll Events/Hot events recent changes.

Events/Hot events recent changes.

Yes
    5.26%
    No
    94.74%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Hello everyone !!
    I would like to know who actually likes the new event system and who actually dosent!
    i personally dont like it at all since it seems double events/ like holy forge and others that was rewarding chest+smthing and then gold + smtbhing are absolutely gone and we only get big spender and miraculus shards and just some other... {(i dont want to be mean) holy crappy events ...
    There are 2 major things happend so far
    1/ many people in my guild actually quited due to unfair event system ( cashers only)
    2/ many people that i know who actually cash in stoped or aiming to stop playing if it goes like this cuze even if they pay they get ...lets say :P nothing ?

I made a vote in guild /world chat on 607+ the servers that are actually merged..and guess what 10/10 people dont like the new event system AT all ...they actually get frustrated ...for example ...today is 4th day of totaly 0 normal events... in RAW :P

well its my idea or r2 pushes us on getting bored of the game nothing to expect for next day .... and eventually quit the game ?
    just wondering...

• rescueyou
    replied
    Brainstormer question isnt it? Thats why i keep following events with this game though lost any intention to play. I`m just very curious where this so called game company will lead this once great game and now crumbling wreck. Its all for money - no doubt! R2 has officially known over 200 staff crew and their salaries comes mostly from player ingame item purchase activity. Thing is that in their business they should tempt and swindle elegantly naive morons who are feeding them and create new ones..well situation now seems like plain day-broad mugging and new players/feeders once set foot in the game face mountain to climb which will lead more to discouraging than hooking. They shouldnt target already established cashers and milk them dry but aim to create others and thats when all goes wrong and illogical..

Every new feature here brought fresh and stable long-term cash. Sylphs for example since their introduction till merged versions were gold mine as i saw how many people went straight in the trap. But things is every mine and resource eventually lowers and fade and Wartune just cant keep adding more and more new profitable content especially with this already unstable game engine which causes huge lag. Its not just having the best lure, there should be a fish to bite it...

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    That's because 7Road/ProCity/R2 keep on changing the requirements to better suit their pockets, and not the players.
    That's what makes no sense. How can it be better for them to keep driving out everyone but the heaviest cashers? Eventually, even the whales will lose interest, since only a tiny handful of people are in their league. It's why I expect the game to get closed down sooner than later - they're locking it into a death spiral.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I see even the crazy cashers stop buying the mount chests. Many moderate spenders no longer getting full clothing set.
    That's because 7Road/ProCity/R2 keep on changing the requirements to better suit their pockets, and not the players.

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    I see even the crazy cashers stop buying the mount chests. Many moderate spenders no longer getting full clothing set.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    havent seen this reply :P actually from splinterz :P kinda pwnage photo

Leave a comment:

• Splinterz
    replied
    Only one thing left to say: Click image for larger version

Name:	gameover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1724238

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Futile effort that results in no change is a waste of time and energy.

If you think that R2 will actually listen to players, I have a gold bridge I'd like to sell you for cheap. Only 100k, payable to a Nigerian bank account.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Last I looked, we made noises but nothing happened. What did you want to see? Massed bans across the forums? Because R2 would rather do that than let a player protest get out of hand.

Unlike in our PCtard world, on the forums, idiot protestors can and will be kicked to the kerb and stomped on.
    for me personally it would worth a forum ban if i keep making noise about this matter ...for me ...and for all players...specially for the game i love... but i dont see people being up to do that... they dont want to!

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Sixty-Seven people can't be wrong when it comes to making noise. A lot of people had quit and had left the forums as well (by some doof's rule, I think).

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Last I looked, we made noises but nothing happened. What did you want to see? Massed bans across the forums? Because R2 would rather do that than let a player protest get out of hand.

Unlike in our PCtard world, on the forums, idiot protestors can and will be kicked to the kerb and stomped on.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    i give up... on people ... on the new event system.. people dosent seem they wana make some noise about it.. they dont fight to get decent events back... for all the chickens out there...keep rotting on the casher events !! thats great and just cry behind ur screen instead of stand up and make some noise here so we might get noticed...so i totaly give up the post

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    -updated-

post -updated-

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
    i was loged in with my accout >>> could see it top right
    i could see forums... i could not send private messages/ i could not reply to any post in any section i dont know what happend but when i was trying to post it only said i dont have the permition from the administrator to make post on this forum.
    now i tried again hours later and it works ...dont really know what happend ... ofc i did restart pc 2 times..i loged diferent explorers i.e firefox mozila and was getting same message...but now all seems normal]
    I got a few scrambles that happened with Chrome and these forums. Latest one is asking me to navigate (leave) from the page when I am just on it, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Uh, he's not banned. If he was, it would have shown that he's "banned" in the title underneath his name. Tell him to make sure he's logged into the right account.

i was loged in with my accout >>> could see it top right
    i could see forums... i could not send private messages/ i could not reply to any post in any section i dont know what happend but when i was trying to post it only said i dont have the permition from the administrator to make post on this forum.
    now i tried again hours later and it works ...dont really know what happend ... ofc i did restart pc 2 times..i loged diferent explorers i.e firefox mozila and was getting same message...but now all seems normal]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X