Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events/Hot events recent changes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura001
    replied
    Uh, he's not banned. If he was, it would have shown that he's "banned" in the title underneath his name. Tell him to make sure he's logged into the right account.

Leave a comment:

• R220906974
    replied
    R229619798 is baned for making this post he cant see private messages and can not post anymore, congratz on forum moderators for baning people for feedback

P.S: he is my guild mate, and this is not my main account
    Last edited by R220906974; 03-26-2016, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    It may be a business per se, but if they know anything about the "upside down pyramid" of marketing, it will never end in their favor. Reputations go a long way. I've seen many dot coms folded up shop because they didn't care and were negligent. I've seen many startup businesses fail because of the people they employ that treated customers wrongly as well as charging high. I had a business, which I am not doing at the moment due to some other stuff in real life, where I was fairly competitive, treated the customers right, and always charge a good price to keep them calling for me. After my accident (by some tool), I wasn't able to work so I had to let it go, and the way people are these days, I could not risk myself in hiring another to keep the company going and getting bad reviews if they performed poorly to the customer's expectations.

Yes, it's a business that can be told to me many times over, but if a business gets a bad rep from the clients/customers/players/users/members/(insert any end part here) then they are not going to thrive in the end, because if 10 people are not happy, each will tell 10 of their own friends (110 people now) and then those friends will tell ten of their own (1110 people total), and the cycle repeats further down range. Yeah, they probably won't care if we are free players, but sooner or later a few "heavies" are going to drop and it will really jar some attention into them. It's not too late to turn this flotilla around and start winning players back, but it's going to have to be the "largest" turnaround ever to be imagined; and it is not with spender events, either.

Leave a comment:

• LAWWWRENTIU
    replied
    from about 1 month, event's sucks.. sorry if i'm mean. but cashers event's messed this game. i started like 1,5 years ago, and all changed to much. i'm thinging to quit this missery as well, if thing are going at the same..

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    players: we stop spending, coz wartune u sukk.
    wartune: ok then events will all sukk from this point on.
    players: why??? r u attempting suicide?
    wartune: nopes. just don't come waste server resources unless u pay.
    players: i was paying until ur greed had destroyed my loyalty.
    wartune: game is a business.
    players: but u lose business if we go...
    wartune: who cares, u not spending.
    players: i not spend coz u sukk. it's ur own failure at customer retention.
    wartune: who cares about retention?
    players: how could u make money with no retention?
    wartune: it's just a game. good or bad, u'll dump it some day.
    players: but ur a company. no one plays ur game if ur name sux.
    wartune: we are in a region with more market freedom than the rest of the world.
    players: so u assumed everything would be a one-time sale to begin with?
    wartune: we just make as much as the market offers.
    players: ...

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    How the heck can you get 1000x15 clamps in time to get the 1000 HF? It is a pie-in-the-sky stuff.
    u dont its r2 troll lol

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    How the heck can you get 1000x15 clamps in time to get the 1000 HF? It is a pie-in-the-sky stuff.

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    The day i quit was exactly HF running. I skipped previous one just to see where i can get while doing so. In the end..EPIC FAIL! And i`m from those players who take gains from everything. In terms of gathering gold - DI, BI daily, tara&nara weekly + all other stuff u can think off - selling sylph equip shards, plundering(not so often but regulary), buying gold chest and sacks with tokens n so on and still not enough...Just gold from those unlimited events was the missing piece.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    snif snif smthing smellls here.... i think the post is gona get closed soon enough :P 1800 people saw it so... many voted many replyed and i actually/we actually thank the people that taking part on this...we gota support our selfs with1 way or the other..since we get nothin else from the game atm :P personally i loged today did my blitz and i cba doing anythin else....to do what? di ?so 10 days do 100m gold ? and when holy forge comes i will be able to do 10 clicks?while max reward on hoyl forgfe is 1.000 ? oh wait! this is cuze they removed the double events and we dont get gold anymore! YES

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    They will start checking alright..was very surprised when 1 friend told me now that in server that i used to play people are still leaving. And some of them were heavy cashers which was surprise to hear at first but than again like i said before way that things are now game sucks for all who remain playing. Biggest issue are those triple chests..yes buying the 2 types that contain cloth set and mount are really beneficial for players that bought the neseserry count but who can actually keep up with this thing every week?!? Its crazy to think that people will start buying them and you need really big count to matter - 210 at minimum! Take this and add benefits lost from unlimited event gone and u have total disaster..Wartune is a game where you should gather materials to upgrade your hero and use them when time is right so to have returns and not drained almost completely from those materials. Well as things are now this process is almost completely broken and gathering materials is huge obstacle. Archeology helps but how can it compensate players for totally ruined whip event?! Predicting and having this in mind was the reason i personally quit this game not long ago + lots of other things.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
    i think the reason hot event rewards changed is because you can get everything ingame for free via archeology.
    u think wrong double events removed+normal event series removed... i would kidly pref to remove archeology and give back the got damn events

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    i think the reason hot event rewards changed is because you can get everything ingame for free via archeology.

Leave a comment:

• R229619798
    replied
    Well people i made a ticket linking to the current forum post as well so we will be 100% sure that r2 will check the forums and people complains! here is what i got BACK from the ticket!

Ticket answer :

Thank you for contacting us. We have already informed the devs about your concern in regards to the changes made on events. We are currently waiting for an update from them, but unfortunately, we still haven’t gotten anything yet from them yet until now. We must ask you to please be more patient until the devs comes into a conclusion.

Again, we are sorry that your experience at R2games was less than satisfactory. Thank you for your feedback.

-The R2games Team

So i am currently guessing they are aware the events they changed/added/removed/deleted was a disaster ever since the first week of the changes.... and they actually took 0 actions SO FAR ! Thanks for the confirmation for writing us at ur donkey ballz r2 :P
    Last edited by R229619798; 03-24-2016, 02:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    Compile player complains all you want..heh u can even get buckets to gather free player tears as evidence for R2. Here is synthesized in just 2 words - events suck! All of them now no exception! They are even bad for cashers for Pite sake.. Funny thing is that they launch new patch probably hoping to lure new investmens but sad truth about this game is that no matter how nice features it has if playing mechanism is ruined and here all progress goes trough those events its just meaningless...in the end u have nothing but failure.

Hm and something else..while having their eyes only on other people's credit cards owners of this game forgot something essential in entertainment business -> games purpouse is to bring FUN to the people who spend time playing it AND while having FUN they can eventualy deside to throw some money...well Wartune is nothing but fun and entertaining now. Even with this new patch soon when rush to see new stuff is over things go back in the swamp.
    Last edited by rescueyou; 03-23-2016, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R21233409
    replied
    just do like me and quit recharging, i stopped recharging over 2 months ago and am now happy, idc about the cr@p events coz am just cutting down time on game and then i will quit, is hard to break an addiction but R2 have made it really easy and the new upcoming patch and the knight system can kiss my bleep, and those idiots still recharging i sit and laugh at is good fun:P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X