Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we started to support Wartune?

Hello guys,
    I guess I am the questionable one. You remember on the past days with the unlimited events? It was awesome and everybody wanted to show how to 'cheat' on Wartune. Now Wartune cheats on us all. This is quite ironic but let us continue. Most of us are free players and we are clever enough not to waste money on it. Instead we are investing much time and nerves on the game to stay 'good' or and we are publishing new Wartune videos. I bet some people feel betrayed now that Wartune cuts all the events and make only casher events.
    In Addition we started to support Wartune with our Youtube videos. I don't think I am still going to support Wartune anymore, because it's a money-wasting trap and not a game anymore. What do you think about supporting Wartune? Write it on the comments please!
    This is my last Wartune video and it's about the truth...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ut103yVwQ

wartune trolls us all, wartune scams us all, wartune sandpouches us all.

it's time for a revolution!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.png
Views:	1
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1724090 something like that...lol

Comment

r2 too chicken to release free player events

Comment

And what does R2 get out of free players?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            Potentially paying customers

Comment

Fodder for their paying customers to kill.

Comment

1. That is what the casher events are for: To tempt free players into becoming cashers.
                2. You don't need them to be strong to be fodder. Them not getting a nose in on the events is just fine. Why upset the dumb cashers who cash but can't beat the smart non-cashers?

Comment

Words are not even invented yet on how I felt about Wartune. The hell am I saying! There is no "war" in this game; it's all about dressing up like little fairies and <expletive> bags while lag prances all around us with an occasional crash or two to be later blamed on us players because we "know no better" and "aren't intelligent enough" to run a computer.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

1. That is what the casher events are for: To tempt free players into becoming cashers.
                    2. You don't need them to be strong to be fodder. Them not getting a nose in on the events is just fine. Why upset the dumb cashers who cash but can't beat the smart non-cashers?
                    Casher events fail to tempt free players for years because the price are obvious scam. Game will lose their free players and light cashers, and these players will show how bad Wartune is to new players. Hence, no more new players for Wartune, so no more new potential cashers for them. Current heavy cashers might continue to pay but soon or late, there will be a better game and that will be the grave of Wartune.

dumb cashers can't be upset because they are dumb

edit: oh heck, i only care about watching wartune fails hardcore lololol
                    Last edited by Rixuel; 03-20-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

It used to be pretty good at tempting people.

"You want 210 chests to get the clothing set, well, the max you can get for free is 201. Wanna buy the other 9?"
                      "Ah hell, 9x39 isn't that much. I'll take 'em!"

Now, it is:
                      "You can only have 10, you need to buy the other 200. Oh, and it doesn't matter if you have the 10 or not in the first place. You can have 250 for $800 or 150 for $600."
                      "F-you, R2! F-your ^%& ^%&*(ing ^&%*(&!"

Comment

Yep potential players is the right answer. True they got casher events to lure them but thing is even the best bait is useless if there is no fish to bite it. Looking from that perspective..with all those changes now how will new players hook up to this game? Being a new player now you have mountains to climb unless you not deside to heavy cash. And here comes R2 greatest stupidity..from 100 new free players chance for that kind of spender to emerge is realy low. On the other hand we have free players that will never decide to spend for their own reason and potential light cashers who will eventualy spend but not as many money. There are for example lot of people who pay only for vip and/or covenant and this is low but yet stable income. Question is which is more usefull -> 1-2 persons that cash up big amounts or 50 that cash 10-20 bucks? Right answer is both! U have to have everyone of your customers happy and attract as more as you can so you can maintain big incomes and R2 fail is that blinded by their greed they bet only on whales and other big fishies and are on breach of loosing big chunk of their other incomes. What one game needs is a players to play it..driving your players out is ridiculous by any means even if we talk about people that dont spend a single penny cause they have their purpouse in game environment too even if we talk just about the simple principle - the more, the merrier. 1 player can attract others by just telling how great 1 game is and from those new players possibility to emerge potential customer is bigger. And something else Wartune is calling itself "free online game". Why they didnt made it "payed" since the start? Its just all about the hooking stuff and luring players in. Thing is that you need to have balance between "free" and "payed" unless your product is really great and it can sustain itself only by good reputation and trade mark that means quality so to attract only paying customers. But we speak of good ol' R2 and their laggy and full of bugs and nonsense product and if there was justice on this planet they should be the one that pay people to play their game especially as it is now not the other way around.

Comment

Well, it's low because the prices sucked in the first place. They weren't realistic when they came with such. Maybe the VIP was the only thing of value at the time that many can afford, but not many grabbed VIP off the bat. I had played with another Chinese Developer (IGG) where I was a free player for about 2 weeks (to get a feel for the game and the mechanics of such). I then became a "maller" until I get what I needed. The E-Remote was the only thing that kept me spending as well as doing some "side favors" for other players in exchange for those hard quests my guys are not ready for. Then of course, the E-Remote hack came about and people took to botting, so it was pointless to recharge. I've spent around 4 thousand in the 5 years I had played until I decided it was time to move on since no more updates were made, support went south, and events stopped coming.

I would have bought VIPs for all 5 accounts if R2 had their events in a righteous manner as well have the fixes made to some of the important things that needed to be done (hence, why I screamed about fixing the <expletive>in' hyperdrive instead of the ice maker). My modules alone can dive up to 5 without any lag (pre-5.0) without any tweaks on them (full browser window capabilities in such a small frame). After 5.0, I had to make a few adjustments to include an option to turn off the game screen at will while still logged in (done in Visual Studio with some help from the internet and youtube), so I can run them all. The lag and stuff I can probably take, and I am on the way of getting a memory upgrade hoping it will fix the "lag" that people are saying I might have with running that many, but it's pure bull<expletive> since I was able to run without any problems before that fiasco came out.

However, the skimping of events is what really <expletive>ed me off, followed with forcing me to make a choice if I wanted the full set (which sadly I have to say it's more dorky than anything else) and title, I have to spend?? <Expletive> you and the dumb horse you rode in on. That's not how business is done. And then you're promoting another game in the wake of such. Do you think after all I went through I would be retarded enough to play another R2/7Road/ProCity game? If you think that I would, then I would love to buy some of that stuff you've been smoking and sell it to others hoping to lure them the same way you are doing and let them blindly spend without giving anything in return. Oh wait, I do not do stuff like that as I have moral decency and integrity, something R2 missed way back.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i used to be able load game np now it always fails take to a page to create a account.this game is the worse game online nothing fixed ever new patch worse then the last one.game lagged,most rooms rewards taking out no longer to played this. if it wasnt friends i played with 3 plus years.i would never come back here

Comment

i play wartune from 5 november 2013 on aeria games and now i realy start to hate the game yea is for a revolution non chasers players cant do nothing about that but we can login and do no nothing how much players with is over 1000- 1.500 non cashers is ovver 10.000 so we can change policy or we forgot the game is time to say no more jokes with non cashers we arre a lot with long time play so with out us they can do nothing all cashers is to big diference from a chaser and a non casher

Comment

Working...
                              X