TOK in General - Frigga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK in General - Frigga

This goes out to all the cashers who decide to keep Frigga in TOK, come on give the players a break, R2 is doing us out of event items and now the players are doing it to other players. Does your EGO to be the best with BR, over come your own decency to help others.
    Last edited by ellislsd; 03-20-2016, 03:18 PM.

Maybe the top cashers work for R2. Which would mean it is not the players doing players out of rewards, it is just R2 doing players out of rewads. That is just my opinion.

Comment

tok is doable if u got right team

Comment

It is no secret R2 has trolls working for them whose only task is to start wars and conflict so that a balen arms race starts. It wouldn't surprise me that the top cashers in every server who are plain nasty jerks are R2 employees and who are paid to be nasty. Of course, the stereotype keyboard warrior/parent basement dweller also fits the mold, so it is hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          tok is doable if u got right team
          Very true. It all depends on the team. As you know last 2 days we have 3 Friggas on tok nm and it was still doable with under 20 mins with alot luck with stuns and chaos runes.

Comment

For us 2013-2014 players(maybe early 2015?) tok is doable, but I can't imagine it doable for anyone else that hasn't cashed or hacked.

Comment

Prior to the patch where it made ToK unbearable, I was one stage in Easy from unlocking the Normal difficulty. Since then, it's been hell for me, and finding those who can do it are slim to none.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The question is not being doable but to be done easier. Not to mention that there is nothing easy in easy TOK. And ofc all top whales are r2 employees. There is no normal person in the world who will to pay a mercedes price for being first in moving pictures game

Comment

Originally posted by kivanov2004 View Post
                  The question is not being doable but to be done easier. Not to mention that there is nothing easy in easy TOK. And ofc all top whales are r2 employees. There is no normal person in the world who will to pay a mercedes price for being first in moving pictures game
                  Send the whales my way, if they are willing to pay that price for moving pictures, pay me instead to show them some Real life pictures then maybe then I will be able to actually have some money to spend on here, not that anything is worth it these days.
                  WildPyscho :D- of DevilsLair, :)
                  Strong force of power, will, strength and determination!
                  Most of all we have fun!
                  :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Wildpvcgal View Post
                    Send the whales my way, if they are willing to pay that price for moving pictures, pay me instead to show them some Real life pictures then maybe then I will be able to actually have some money to spend on here, not that anything is worth it these days.
                    So you'll dance if I throw a dollar at you? ;D

Comment

Lol for a dollar you get the finger :P
                      WildPyscho :D- of DevilsLair, :)
                      Strong force of power, will, strength and determination!
                      Most of all we have fun!
                      :cool:

Comment

LOL for giving the "finger" you get a warning (or at least that's what happened to me).
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Haven't u ever heard of a sucker account, well it was told to me by someone that sucker accounts are created to entice ppl to spend, ofc most of the sucker account players have all and complete access to BB's given to them by war tune. I know at least 1 person who is at 11 mill br and there is no way this guy cashed that heavy.

Comment

I think they should add advance class skills for tok nightmare and have their stats at least 120% of their actual stats. Perhaps the top rotten customer service supporters will stop parking their frigga's if this happens.

Comment

Meh, this is not the players fault, this is the devs fault...

Putting game content in control of players will always be wrong, also the fact that this way, ToK will always be impossible for 99% of players as it is caters for current stats / game mechanisms (i.e. eudis etc)

They should re-set ToK and have 4 NPC (non playing characters) only in ToK with a set BR, hp etc,, just the characters and their sylphs (no eudis to complicate things, this is tower of kings, not tower of kings with their lil pets who are just silly OP as the silly devs won't adjust them to make it fairer for all as opposed to the 1% of the game that pay to survive... I digress, but you get my point)

So, blame the game, not the players.

ps. Why should these players have to strip their best sylph? So they lose BR and the next 4 come along within that BR bracket, you think they won't equip Frigga/Freya either?
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
                              X