Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events [as of 2016.03.21]

Boys and Girls,

Check it out! They got some Mahra/Sep Events going on that will make us (who are pinching for gold) much happier (and for those who said they are worthless, get a trash sylph and take the <expletive>in' gold) and breathe a sigh of relief. Now, how long are we expecting for this to co-exist? I mean, you can have your "spender" based events as well, but give the rest of us where it's due. Now, if we can fix the mount training where it supposed to give out whips instead of hooves, then we will be golden.

For the rest of us, smoke 'em if you got 'em (mahras and seps that is).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Well, the events still lack the unlimited, so they have more than halved the gold component. Still, SOMEthing is better than NOthing, although the sighs of relief and songs of praise makes me shudder at the lowering of expectations they represent...

Comment

Well, I had decided if they don't come up with the Mahra/Sepulcrum Events this Monday, I'd use all of them in my current sylph; had waited quite long enough.
      But ty for the heads-up, will check it out as soon as I reach home from office; hope it won't vanish by then.
      Anything is possible with these game publishers.

Comment

still u get confortable with (nothing) events... since they removed double rewards they are worthy as 0 ♥♥♥♥... oh btw try gather beast soul chests or cloth chests and when u get after 1 month+1 cloth set let me know....
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-21-2016, 09:44 AM. Reason: language

Comment

I wouldn't mind the gold loss, what I mind is the mahra/sepu loss, cause this requires me to play more to make 100% out of all events...

Comment

I only saw "Mahra/Sepu" when I read through the two-parter for the first time. At the time of my message, I haven't had much sleep (due to real life stuff mainly). When I did participate (told many that the Mahra/Sepu event is "my baby" when it comes to getting something), I had noticed that the "II" events (getting back for what was used) that would compliment each were not present. I am hoping they will bring those events back as well. At least I won't have to literally "tear my hair out" since I can't go bald anyways in asking where had this event went off to.

Comment

I myself could care less about the gold and don't do events because the chests and exchanges are full of garbage. The best exchange anymore is the adv henna, yet they put it at the beginning of the event so you have to cash to get 120 chests in the first 3 days.

Comment

Well some of those still rely on those events, myself included. It hurts the newer servers more than the older ones, and frankly, I would be the one saying "who gives a flying <expletive> for an old server?" but that would come bite me in the <expletive> as my home cluster is on the way to being "old". So if you got it all, cool. Ask R2 to make newer events COEXIST with the older (and hopefully good) ones, not just take them out to be replaced. Because, you and I are not the only players in this game (then again, it might be after the dust settles if R2 keeps their course and players leave by the hundreds) as there are others who enjoyed these events, no matter how <expletive>ty they may seem.

Clothing is out for me. Rather get the shards and hopefully they will have full sets to at least get the titles (clothes themselves looked like <expletive> as I rather be a rodeo clown before I put those on me or my units).

Comment

Working...
                X