kitten club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kitten club

is it worth the costs?has anyone reached higher incomes?

For kitten club to be worth the time, lots of your friends need to use it so you can repair and get the items needed for the higher cats. If you are just spending gold to buy the cats, you actually lose gold.

Comment

I did it for about a week after it first came out...was barely worth doing then...definately not worth doing now.

Comment

Not if you just want to play with kitties. But for other things, it's a total waste. No one on either server cluster I am playing are doing it.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

it is just sooo out of place !!

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            For kitten club to be worth the time, lots of your friends need to use it so you can repair and get the items needed for the higher cats. If you are just spending gold to buy the cats, you actually lose gold.
            The problem now is the bug that stops you seeing which friends need repairing.
            It is just not worth the time/effort clicking on every friend to see if you can do repairs

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
              The problem now is the bug that stops you seeing which friends need repairing.
              It is just not worth the time/effort clicking on every friend to see if you can do repairs
              Yeah forgot about that part since I haven't opened it in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Not if you just want to play with kitties. But for other things, it's a total waste. No one on either server cluster I am playing are doing it.
                theirs only a few ppl who is actualy doin it on my server but i think its a waste of time

Comment

On average, you'll just barely make any gold by only doing your own, and lose gold if you can't keep stuff repaired. It's not worth the effort. As a way to convert balens into gold, it's not so bad, especially since it's nearly the only way to turn bbs into gold. I'm think it's significantly better than alchemy, but I'm not really sure how the exchange rate stacks up.

Comment

Working...
                  X