Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Life of a Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rescueyou
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I will never play another r2 game again no matter how much they give back and I am sure many other think the same thing.

This game could be so much more enjoyable, especially if they just fixed the lag.
    This lag problem is lost cause since long time..its just flash player programing that is too much thing to handle for you know who. And besides now there are even more things to be added that will torment the game engine. Dont know who tell you bout this html thing but it wont happen. But lag isnt the main reason this game lost its glamor.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I will never play another r2 game again no matter how much they give back and I am sure many other think the same thing.

I was thinking about quitting at one point but decided I will play until the game shuts down. Want to see what happens with this game, maybe this game will turn around one of these days and actually start listening to players. This game could be so much more enjoyable, especially if they just fixed the lag. Now I don't know to much about this area but more than one person has said you can switch from flash to html5 without having to start all over. I have no idea on that, way over my head.

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    This game is rotting but not dying..its like online zombie with poked eyes, brains and other vital organs but still crawling. Problem here is in game staff and management they lack just too much capability and wits to progress. Now they bet all on the new patch and stuff in it to lure players back instead of fixing current and past issues with events and all other game mechanisms. Well this new patch needs to be rly great for that to work... Anyway i wont start playing again even if they add baby Jeasus and mother Marry to aid my poor hero...just dont care of new stuff anymore but this is me and my opinion, meanwhile others are still filling up r2 pockets and fuel further their schemes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X