No announcement yet.

The Life of a Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I tried to find info on codes that would use Javascript to "get" elements, but nothing came up on such. When it was html in the past, I would just use part of a code that was found via YouTube (just three lines of code at the time) and it would just log in once I hit the "dive" button (older program made in the days of Windows 7). My programming isn't all that great as I am learning. Ask me about Applesoft BASIC or Q-Basic, and I might make a program with my eyes closed (if I remember the commands, that is; been 25+ years since).

Tried to refresh within and it was only 15 minutes before conflicts happened across accounts (guess a browser has a sick way of just saving one session, and the last one that is). I wish it was more than 12 hours so I can refresh often within and reboot after 8 hours. So now, I got them as quick launch icons for separate installations that I just hit the X button to close and click on them to open, which is no biggie for now. I will still quest for more info one day when I am not doing a house in the meanwhile.

Two things are on my mind in perfecting my module (aka program) system: ability to time between the execution of tasks (I want it to pause moment between them as placing each line feels like a run on sentence; on AB/QB, I always use For/Next commands to place a space of time between executions) -AND- to find the commands for the Java version to retrieve the variables and then post when it is executed (I had a form that held the login specifics prior to the Java login was made; placed it under suspend by disabling a hot key to bring it up and removing the error lines of code from the main program so the other stuff can work).

Yeah, on Chrome, I got 6 profiles (5 for the game's rewards thing, 1 for Facebook/Banking/YouTube/Forum use) going. When I am not playing the game and I had done my maints (while R2 has theirs going), I just load up the browsers to the main R2 site and "park" the accounts there so they can get what EXP for the rewards thing while I go to sleep. I love that format since I can just refresh the site and the login stays put without conflicting like explorer/edge.

Yeah, have fun with your mini-client. I might give my program another look-see after (and hoping) I can find more info on how to wrangle the Javascript.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Don't forget that "Spawn Campers" are making the game boring, also.

Comment

Don't forget that "Spawn Campers" are making the game boring, also.
        Wouldn't be much of a problem if R2 could make matching where it's evened out instead of a "free for all" in putting in all the Clifford the Big Red Dogs in the same race as the puppies. Well, there will be flame wars if I go further since I would just say those who are so big in BR and ability often don't have the cojones to square off with those their size for fear in losing. Me, on the other hand, got brass ones as I go find a target that I feel it's at my league to square off with; that sometimes if I hit a weaker player (300k BR versus one of my 1mil+), I am going to apologize and not hit them for the duration of the event, unless of course they hit me and I got drawn into a fight that I have to play it out.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X