It will take 320K normal henna and 950 days to get knighted for free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will take 320K normal henna and 950 days to get knighted for free

We need around 320K+ normal Henna to become knighted (both fury and def tree) as free player, which will take 950 days.

Explanation: each tattoo slot should hold minimum 2K STR/ INT/ DEF/ ENDU. 10K normal henna gives you 500-570+ stats.
    so 40K normal henna should give 2K stats. there are 8 slots. so 40K x 8 = 320K normal henna.
    We can get maximum 337 Henna per day from Henna lab if you play like a zombie.
    So yeah if we don't get henna from other sources, it will take around 950 days to get knighted as a free player.
    Happy Knighting Boys. Isn't r2 awesome?! Click image for larger version

Name:	2131.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.8 KB
ID:	1781202

950 days? I don't know if I wanna be on for that long. I'll probably still have a full head of hair by then.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hey! I am 1/6 of the way there already! #37

Comment

will take longer then what you say. once you get closer to 2k the reg henna only goes up1 point everytime you use it. but if your smart you can take advantage of the free adv henna from exchange events
        ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
        Class Mage

Comment

Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
          will take longer then what you say. once you get closer to 2k the reg henna only goes up1 point everytime you use it. but if your smart you can take advantage of the free adv henna from exchange events
          Yeah if you can get enough boxes to be able to trade for the adv henna. The past few times I have not been able to get enough boxes to trade for adv henna. But the day after that exchange ends, I get loads of boxes. They don't want free players being able to exchange for adv henna.

Comment

Save your Adv Henna for when you hit 2k in one slot. You can't go above that with normal henna, but can go up to 5k with adv.

Comment

Oh, also, you get 1 henna per 12 minute per lab if you play like a zombie. That is 120 henna per lab per day, or 360 per day. Add in the 25 you can get from plundering, and you get 385 per day.

To get 320k henna, you actually only need about 832 days. Still ridiculous.

Comment

Once you get a good reserve of advance henna from free events, you will get there a lot faster

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Save your Adv Henna for when you hit 2k in one slot. You can't go above that with normal henna, but can go up to 5k with adv.
                  Henna has diminishing returns. You should use henna/adv henna on the lower-stat tattoos as much as possible (and space them out relatively evenly), as opposed to sinking all your materials into one tattoo.

Comment

Given the rapid decline in return on henna, I'd probably about triple that required amount. Which is to say, no one is getting knighthood without advanced henna, ever.

Comment

Wondering if Alsa and MrFP can share the pattern of declination for Henna returns.

Comment

if somebody can say the decline for normal henna, it would be great. In fact, I didnt know it started to decline at some point

Comment

Not exactly sure when it starts to decline but I have one tattoo at 1200 strength and it gives 1-4 with normal henna.

Comment

It drops the maximum by 1 at 200 stats. If 1200 is 1-4, that pattern presumably holds at every 200 (past 2000 you would have a max of 0, so logically it ends there), and the final stretch to hit 2k stats from 1800 costs 20k henna by itself.

I was forgetting that you can unlock only one knighthood tree for a lot less than the max tattoo on everything, so that super expensive last 400 stats on each isn't necessary just to reach knighthood. It's still almost completely out of reach, but not the 8 years I was thinking.
                            If I did the numbers right, you need about 42.5k henna per tattoo to reach the minimum knighthood requirements for 1 tree, or about 340k total, which is surprisingly close to the OP's estimate! The problem is that only works out properly for archers; mages and knights end up needing to max 2 tattoos, saving an equivalent amount on others, at a higher total henna cost.

Side note: advanced henna drops its max by 1 at 250, which is probably the pattern, since 5000/250=20, starting range is 21-40, and 40-20 puts it below the minimum, and we do know that 5000 is the max for tattoos.

Comment

the whole cash cow only henna invention is the deathpush to a dieing game .. so who give a **** .. just do ur daily blitzes and pve afk stuff .. and let them be cash cows be happy *playing with themselfs*
                              Last edited by demoniced; 03-30-2016, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X