Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackMalloy
    replied
    if somebody can say the decline for normal henna, it would be great. In fact, I didnt know it started to decline at some point

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Wondering if Alsa and MrFP can share the pattern of declination for Henna returns.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Given the rapid decline in return on henna, I'd probably about triple that required amount. Which is to say, no one is getting knighthood without advanced henna, ever.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Save your Adv Henna for when you hit 2k in one slot. You can't go above that with normal henna, but can go up to 5k with adv.
    Henna has diminishing returns. You should use henna/adv henna on the lower-stat tattoos as much as possible (and space them out relatively evenly), as opposed to sinking all your materials into one tattoo.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Once you get a good reserve of advance henna from free events, you will get there a lot faster

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Oh, also, you get 1 henna per 12 minute per lab if you play like a zombie. That is 120 henna per lab per day, or 360 per day. Add in the 25 you can get from plundering, and you get 385 per day.

To get 320k henna, you actually only need about 832 days. Still ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Save your Adv Henna for when you hit 2k in one slot. You can't go above that with normal henna, but can go up to 5k with adv.

Leave a comment:

• tavachingching
    replied
    Originally posted by mettalmouth View Post
    will take longer then what you say. once you get closer to 2k the reg henna only goes up1 point everytime you use it. but if your smart you can take advantage of the free adv henna from exchange events
    Yeah if you can get enough boxes to be able to trade for the adv henna. The past few times I have not been able to get enough boxes to trade for adv henna. But the day after that exchange ends, I get loads of boxes. They don't want free players being able to exchange for adv henna.

Leave a comment:

• mettalmouth
    replied
    will take longer then what you say. once you get closer to 2k the reg henna only goes up1 point everytime you use it. but if your smart you can take advantage of the free adv henna from exchange events

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Hey! I am 1/6 of the way there already! #37

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    950 days? I don't know if I wanna be on for that long. I'll probably still have a full head of hair by then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X