• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mephistopeles
    started a topic A suggestion.

A suggestion.

How about a server with no balens/VIP?

If you don't like my suggestion leave it be.
    Don't comment anything negative thanks.

This is just a suggestion.

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by Mephistopeles View Post
    I hope a wartune personal/admin would see this and notice this thread
    Yeah, it would be nice to see who is the best skilled player in the game, not who has the biggest wallet. I would actually make a toon there to see how I faired.

Leave a comment:

• Mephistopeles
    replied
    I hope a wartune personal/admin would see this and notice this thread

Leave a comment:

• Mephistopeles
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
    It would be interesting to see a server without any balens, but the issue that arises here is they would be losing money on this server so its a far fetched idea. It would bring down to who has better skill/luck rather then who has the fattest wallet. It would be interesting like I said but with no money generation for the company I highly doubt it would be a possibility.
    Yeah but I think with all the servers that wartune is making by december we'll have 100 servers and all those servers will surely have a loader and they'll surely make money on those and from that profit I think it woudn't harm the wartune owners profit to Launch just ONE (1) Non-balen/VIP Server.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by Mephistopeles View Post
    How about a server with no balens/VIP?

If you don't like my suggestion leave it be.
    Don't comment anything negative thanks.

This is just a suggestion.
    It would be interesting to see a server without any balens, but the issue that arises here is they would be losing money on this server so its a far fetched idea. It would bring down to who has better skill/luck rather then who has the fattest wallet. It would be interesting like I said but with no money generation for the company I highly doubt it would be a possibility.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X