Lost treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost treasure

Well after having 8 chests i decided opening them all for better chances of getting something good.
    Its such a rip off to get only 10 alpaca cards as they say we can get 1-3 per chest....
    I just hope we can save those cards for future events.

Thank you

Originally posted by R292740 View Post
    Well after having 8 chests i decided opening them all for better chances of getting something good.
    Its such a rip off to get only 10 alpaca cards as they say we can get 1-3 per chest....
    I just hope we can save those cards for future events.

Thank you
    If you do the math, you opened up 8 chests, and either you received 6 at 1, 2 at 2, or 7 at 1 and 1 at 3. Based on the 33% chance of getting a higher per open(not going into the compound % for this equation for the rates). You actually did not do half bad considering it. Either you got more than one 12.5% of the time, or you got more than 1 25% of the time. I know its rough to only get 10 on 8 openings but the % chance of it you actually did pretty well.

Comment

A damn event... non-casher and non-vip cant do it. non casher only vip only can do it with a lot of luck...

so cashers can get 3 horses more... with 4,5k ballens perhaps... something that i dont have at all...

and I open 11 chests and get 11 cards.. so is cool.. no?? and better... only get **** with the cards... well at least I got full inventory with XP scrolls.. if I want it? atm... believe it.. no!
      Last edited by allure32; 11-29-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I'm sure there will be other ways to get these mounts eventually. I believe patience is the key, as time and again the G.M.'s promise me, that non-cashers can do everything, it just takes a little longer.

Comment

I don't think you get 3 jigsaw pieces there, even though it was mentioned.
          R2Games probably made it such that you get 1 or 2. I have opened up many chests and have gotten 1 jigsaw piece 95% of the time, and 2 jigsaw pieces 5% of the time.

How pathetic.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

i'm a VIP, but I have nothing to do with the quest too. get only 1-2 day a chest. and i believe i'm not gonna make it in 5/12
            ( now i have only 8 cards) VIP doesn't get much benefit as you think, but Ballens do. - -
            I hope we can keep the card for next event (Maybe Santa) too.
            Meibis / Server 52 sage hall ^ ^

Comment

Working...
            X