Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

normal clothing shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normal clothing shards

it really urks my twinkie, that normal clothing shards have become obsolete, i have almost 1,000 normal clothing shards i have been un-able to use, and i refuse to spend the money to get new chests so i can get the new outfits,
    so i can spend the money to lvl up the clothing, are you going to allow us to exchange the normal clothing shards for new clothing shards or are we just wasteing our time with this game??

There is nothing wrong with using the old clothing shards to get lucky charms or fashion cores, nor is there anything wrong with using the old shards to get clothing that you need to level up what you are wearing.

Unless you have a full set of L12 gear, of course, AND every single piece of clothing refined to the max.

Comment

wait what? clothing shards are gonna get removed?

Comment

relic of the past
        Click image for larger version

Name:	oldclothshard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1724231
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Awwww man, are you <expletive>in' kidding me? Just when I almost have enough to get another "titled" set, R2 throws this in my face.

I could go back into doing the graphic reaction, but I know I am going to be like John Spartan in having my PM box buzzed.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

they are not offering any more clothing that i can get using the normal clothing shards PAY ATTENTION to the POST

in order to get the 5 new clothing sets i have to buy 210 x 5 of the fool's clothing chests so lets do some math here

210 x 39 balens each = 8190 total balens = 82$ x 5 for all offered sets on this event 410.00 $$
            Last edited by MALACHIDE; 04-02-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Yes they have gotten very greedy, and the event boxes also change so fast. If you where to spend for this the with the two current spender events you receive 42 boxes at the 5k level. Not worth it by any means but the big spenders will buy them anyway just had notification on my server.

Comment

they are not offering any more clothing that i can get using the normal clothing shards PAY ATTENTION to the POST
                First off, clothing shards and event boxes are two totally different animals. Lead your post with event boxes next time if you are talking about needing 210 of the spendable ones to get the full set (so people will understand where you're coming from), which I find kind of stupid for R2 to make happen. Myself, I just skip this since they made it such. The old way was even better (along with events that are doable to get the boxes) but I guess you have throw an SMD event somewhere to literally <expletive> off the players, both paying and free alike. Now I am hoping the clothing shards and the clothing shard event didn't go the way of the dodo since I was very close to getting a future set, even with that new price of 120 of them for the full set being offered that I "might" have missed.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

He is not talking about the blue-green shards. Those are still around as far as I know. You're safe, Mei.

Comment

Working...
                  X