servers loading really slowly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers loading really slowly

Anyone else having a problem loading into a server at the moment? Been trying to load into s 644 for last ten minutes and it still hasn't completed. Refreshed cleared cache and cookies before this current attempt and nothing helps. Servers are showing yellow instead of green on the wartune login page here so not sure if it's just me or if others having issues as well.

Originally posted by Maydon View Post
    Anyone else having a problem loading into a server at the moment? Been trying to load into s 644 for last ten minutes and it still hasn't completed. Refreshed cleared cache and cookies before this current attempt and nothing helps. Servers are showing yellow instead of green on the wartune login page here so not sure if it's just me or if others having issues as well.
    Initial load for me on 3 of the newest, that are showing in yellow including 644, was a bit slow, but once on everything was fine.

Are you using r2 client? If not, wht browser? Has this since resolved itself for you?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Sorry should have posted back in this thread earlier, seems this issue was just me apparently, eventually got back in after a few hours and no one else had had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Maydon View Post
        Sorry should have posted back in this thread earlier, seems this issue was just me apparently, eventually got back in after a few hours and no one else had had any issues.
        Never know, so it's good to report it when it happens. Glad things are back to normal (your normal?)
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
        X