Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TOA EXP Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOA EXP Bonus

Can someone please explain how the exp bonus is worked out at tree? Today, for example, i was getting around 770k exp (with lvl 7 adv skills bonus). It jumped up to 1.7 mil.....then went back down to 770k. Its frustrating since we cant work out whats happening. Some days i'll only get 770k and and it doesnt jump up at all.

Originally posted by R298688788 View Post
    Can someone please explain how the exp bonus is worked out at tree? Today, for example, i was getting around 770k exp (with lvl 7 adv skills bonus). It jumped up to 1.7 mil.....then went back down to 770k. Its frustrating since we cant work out whats happening. Some days i'll only get 770k and and it doesnt jump up at all.
    So, you are saying in the same TOA session you were getting different EXP levels? I haven't ever seen that, but will test tonight to see.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I had something similar happen in TOA. Joined and I was getting 256k exp, left to do some things, came back and I was getting 128k. Then it jumped to 192k once it hit 30 energizes. This has only happened one time that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I had something similar happen in TOA. Joined and I was getting 256k exp, left to do some things, came back and I was getting 128k. Then it jumped to 192k once it hit 30 energizes. This has only happened one time that I know of.
        It going up is normal, it gives more the more energizes to the tree. I am just hoping it doesnt jump around in the same session.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          It going up is normal, it gives more the more energizes to the tree. I am just hoping it doesnt jump around in the same session.
          Yes but it started at 256k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            So, you are saying in the same TOA session you were getting different EXP levels? I haven't ever seen that, but will test tonight to see.
            Yep, ive seen it go up before. but i havent ever seen it go down like it did tonight. And not just to me, a group of us were on a call and all saw it.

Comment

What's probably happening is someone with the returnee rewards came in and clicked the tree. As long as they are in the chamber you're exp gain will almost double. If he leaves you lose the boost. I'm rotating some defunct alts to help give my guild this boost as long as the returnee rewards last.

Comment

Working...
              X