Buying VIP in advance of expire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying VIP in advance of expire

I did use the search function first, but there was nothing.

Since VIP dies not auto renew anymore, I find I cannot renew it until the very minute it expires. I also find I can't use existing balens (regular balens, not bound) on my account toward it.

I do understand there are hot sales for 'luxury packs', but they seem to come up when I don't have funds. As is the case now, there is no such in the shop at the moment.

My VIP is to expire in 11 hours, I wish there was a way to renew it now. I don't understand why it is not a normal shop item, like spirit covenant or why I can't just click on VIP and add to it right now. It is extremely annoying.

Kabam S-178 E, in case it matters and other parts of WT are able to do this.

Is there a reason for this?
    Reldra was here....

VIP on Kabam never auto-renewed, and VIP isn't available for purchase with Balens. I don't think Kabam's payment provider stacks VIP purchases, so unfortunately, you will need to wait to purchase VIP after it expires.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You can renew your vip before it expires on kabam by clicking the recharge button and selecting the VIP tab. On that tab you are given the option of using pay pal or credit card to join (renew) your vip.

Comment

Thanks MemoryLane, as usual, your answer does not help. It mainly mirrors the question.
        Reldra was here....

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
          You can renew your vip before it expires on kabam by clicking the recharge button and selecting the VIP tab. On that tab you are given the option of using pay pal or credit card to join (renew) your vip.

Are you sure?

edit: I did that, it worked!!! My VIP was not yet up and I was able to add to it. Thanks so much

MemoryLane: remember that person's answer.
          Last edited by R27639087; 04-05-2016, 12:50 AM.
          Reldra was here....

Comment

It is available for purchase with balens on VIP when luxury packs in shop. Pay attention.

A regular user was able to help me. Maybe you should look further for answers.

MemoryLane, I understand what you do is time intensive. When I come on here and as a question, as I have been playing since day 1, I expect you to know more than me or a random person on forums.

I have seen you do this too much.
            Last edited by R27639087; 04-05-2016, 01:04 AM.
            Reldra was here....

Comment

I don't play on Kabam, so I don't know the specifics, hence the "I think" in there. I'm glad someone who does play on Kabam knows how the Kabam payment process works. Happy you found your answer.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Definitely buy the VIP packs in the hot events shop - two advantages:
                1. It's slightly cheaper (for the 3-month pack, even more so if you have a 200 coupon)
                2. You will almost always get bonus stuff from spender/recharge events

You do need to keep watch for them, though, since they appear without notice and are gone in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                X