Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Ability to Remove Eudaemons from Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura001
    started a topic Ability to Remove Eudaemons from Arena

Ability to Remove Eudaemons from Arena

Don't know if anyone suggested this before, but I would want to see this happen. There are days I would feel like a "nut" in putting all of my Euds in a fight, and there are days I "don't" where I like to take all but 1 and just speedily go through the fights. However, the current system is damned as you can only take out the ones you want to exchange with, which I pretty much sold the extra Euds (dupes).

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

I hope that doesn't mean your neighbor's yard is full of tents with a bunch of people on laptops.
    err...no no...not in real life.
    but my toon had really good luck meeting those crazy whales in eudy arena & they occasionally visited me in the wilds until i hid on twilight sands indefinitely >.<

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    just strip your hero and you should be able to get a quick death without removing a eudy from eudy arena.
    i sometimes did that and it worked like a charm.
    i live next door to the 18 million br people so it might be easier on me lol

I hope that doesn't mean your neighbor's yard is full of tents with a bunch of people on laptops.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    just strip your hero and you should be able to get a quick death without removing a eudy from eudy arena.
    i sometimes did that and it worked like a charm.
    i live next door to the 17 million br people so it might be easier on me lol
    Last edited by R238423534; 04-11-2016, 02:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    The new patch will make shards more common, but also gives us a use for a lot more eudaemons, so not worth it to sell one for an empty slot unless you have a bunch of extras to burn already.

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Well, if you have extra level 1 eudaemon you could always swap those out for your normal team. They shouldn't survive as long and should speed up the process. Not perfect, but better.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Well, I guess I will have to wait until I get an event that gives out shards since I am way over the level to get them freely, and I don't think we will ever see the Eud exchange event again. But I will try that until they make it so.

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    They should have a similar drag and drop style system like sylph arena. Expanding on what you said, There is a way to free up a Slot, It will just Cost you 5x shards. Or 25+ chest from eudie event exchange.

Use the 5 Shards or the Exchange to get a random lv1 eudie. Put said eudie in eudie arena team, Then Delete/Sell said lv1 eudie. Hey presto empty eudie arena slot..
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-09-2016, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    I agree, I'd like to leave my third slot empty for now, since I only have 3 decently strong ones, so whatever I put in the 3rd is a waste no matter what.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X