Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

R2...not fair..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R2...not fair..

    Wartune this game next only for " spender " player...

    Free players ready to quit ...

  • #2
    How is it fair you get to play for free and R2 has to pick up the bills for the server and other infrastructure?

    If you are a free player, the LAST THING you can complain about is getting unfair treatment. You can complain about bugs, you can complain about hackers and bug abusers, but NOT fairness. You want fair, then start PAYING like the spenders. THEN, you have a right to complain about fairness.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      How is it fair you get to play for free and R2 has to pick up the bills for the server and other infrastructure?

      If you are a free player, the LAST THING you can complain about is getting unfair treatment. You can complain about bugs, you can complain about hackers and bug abusers, but NOT fairness. You want fair, then start PAYING like the spenders. THEN, you have a right to complain about fairness.
      I tend to agree.

      There are 4~ different types of games from what I've seen.

      1) The completely free games.
      2) The free games that offer an 'item mall' for mostly cosmetic changes; game-play largely unaffected.
      3) P2W games, like Wartune. More money has direct causation on win/benefit.
      4) P2P games (most games), you pay a certain amount, and you are able to play with the full benefit. The game is more about the game; skill/expertise/strategy/etc.

      In my opinion, the 3rd is the worst setup. From a business perspective, it makes the most money though; R2/Proficient City are businesses, not game companies.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well if they are going to entice the spenders, at least put in items that don't look like <expletive> or a complete waste.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

        Comment


        • #5
          We do understand the frustration especially over the recent events, however this is not a bug and it is still a free to play game. Some people, yes, play for certain added things in game, and that is their right and privilege.. such as VIP... items in the flash sale, hot shop and the like.. I know it can seem incredibly unfair, but please know, the game is free to play.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

          Comment


          • #6
            Problem is, many players (the free kind) are already used to having good events, and now this happened? Remember, word of mouth means a lot, and social media is still a dangerous animal. The spenders are getting smart now with only a few dumb ones left to spend.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              We do understand the frustration especially over the recent events, however this is not a bug and it is still a free to play game. Some people, yes, play for certain added things in game, and that is their right and privilege.. such as VIP... items in the flash sale, hot shop and the like.. I know it can seem incredibly unfair, but please know, the game is free to play.
              VIP isnt a privaledge

              what does vip get honestly its not worth the price anymore as vip dont get exclusive stuff or vip events we get same old same old same old mnth after mnth same stuff that is outdated

              vip needs to be changed

              flash sales is no good to a player with maxed everything why spend on flash sales when he doesnt need the stuff from it hot shop is over priced on some sales not all

              Comment


              • #8
                That is your opinion. If you don't like VIP, don't buy it. Others believe it is worth it, so they buy and enjoy the privileges that goes with it.

                It is NOT "unfair" that they have VIP and you don't when you refuse to pay for it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  We do understand the frustration especially over the recent events, however this is not a bug and it is still a free to play game. Some people, yes, play for certain added things in game, and that is their right and privilege.. such as VIP... items in the flash sale, hot shop and the like.. I know it can seem incredibly unfair, but please know, the game is free to play.
                  oh really?! game is free? omg what are u talking about i tho u had to pay to play like world of warcraft... like a monthly fee or smthing....

                  ps: by ur words... what i get is u dont really play the game ...or either if u do u are just sympathisying the fact that u are a mentor and u just defend r2 that gives u nothing .... be aware my fellow mentor game is going down with only big spenders cuze cashers dont cash as well! and if that happends u wont be a mentor either :P so give me a brake and at least support the players ...oh i mean support the only thing u got mentor for


                  OH AND BTW SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING u are aware that half of my guild already quited right? cuze of events! so since u know this already and keep defending r2 that provides u with nothing...i got really no good reason even respecting the fact that u are a mentor ..simply cuze u represend the company that ruined a nice game :P
                  so ksou get ur toys and go somewhere else mr mentor
                  Last edited by R229619798; 04-06-2016, 11:33 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, he did say "free to play"; forgot to mention that it's "pay to advance" now in light of these mundane events. Reminds me of that generation of Wartune nearly 3 years ago.

                    Again, I don't understand R2's logic when spenders (the smart ones) are not falling for their tactics anymore. You would think they (R2) would cede from this mistake and bring back things the way they were, so the players that are left can at least enjoy. The ones who spend to keep it going, I've got two words for ya: Hee-haw! You're R2's little donkeys.

                    Putting players first, my <expletive>! Good thing I didn't lie to myself or to my friends when they had that "vote for best strategy game" poll going; if anything, it's the best case of <expletive>ery of all time.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                      oh really?! game is free? omg what are u talking about i tho u had to pay to play like world of warcraft... like a monthly fee or smthing....

                      ps: by ur words... what i get is u dont really play the game ...or either if u do u are just sympathisying the fact that u are a mentor and u just defend r2 that gives u nothing .... be aware my fellow mentor game is going down with only big spenders cuze cashers dont cash as well! and if that happends u wont be a mentor either :P so give me a brake and at least support the players ...oh i mean support the only thing u got mentor for


                      OH AND BTW SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING u are aware that half of my guild already quited right? cuze of events! so since u know this already and keep defending r2 that provides u with nothing...i got really no good reason even respecting the fact that u are a mentor ..simply cuze u represend the company that ruined a nice game :P
                      so ksou get ur toys and go somewhere else mr mentor
                      This is ridiculous. I cannot believe people dispute that they don't have to pay to play the game. OK. You have to pay to get certain parts of the game. That is fine. It is like travelling coach or 1st class. I can understand that.

                      But you have to pay to access the game? Since when?

                      You want to complain about R2? That's fine. No one is going to dispute that R2's got serious problems. Hell, I've given them plenty of serves myself. But if you don't do it via facts, you end up, like greenies, being labeled a fraudulent conman that people should ignore. And that gives R2 the excuse to point to you and tar all complainers with the same brush.
                      Last edited by AdaJames; 04-07-2016, 02:16 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R229619798 View Post
                        oh really?! game is free? omg what are u talking about i tho u had to pay to play like world of warcraft... like a monthly fee or smthing....

                        ps: by ur words... what i get is u dont really play the game ...or either if u do u are just sympathisying the fact that u are a mentor and u just defend r2 that gives u nothing .... be aware my fellow mentor game is going down with only big spenders cuze cashers dont cash as well! and if that happends u wont be a mentor either :P so give me a brake and at least support the players ...oh i mean support the only thing u got mentor for


                        OH AND BTW SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING u are aware that half of my guild already quited right? cuze of events! so since u know this already and keep defending r2 that provides u with nothing...i got really no good reason even respecting the fact that u are a mentor ..simply cuze u represend the company that ruined a nice game :P


                        so ksou get ur toys and go somewhere else mr mentor
                        Well..I don't know what you mean by a person can not play with out paying because I play with out paying..I do not cash !!! I obtain everything I wish to have through events and hard work in this game. I'm not sure what "quited" is but if it means "quit" then if your members quit due to the events..they either were not interested in the game or just don't want to play anymore. I've been playing since the beginning of the game and have been through each and every change in it to this day and still love it. Some good and some bad changes...but still love the game and still play free.
                        Taking things out on our Mentors is really not the way to go. They are here to help us with information and to pass things on to the devs for us to try to get probs solved. They can not fix things for us..only the devs can and only if the devs will. Or if the company lets them. In other words it's a long process.
                        I want to say what a super great job all the Mentors and Admins do here to help us all !!! Thank you all

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                          Well..I don't know what you mean by a person can not play with out paying because I play with out paying..I do not cash !!! I obtain everything I wish to have through events and hard work in this game. I'm not sure what "quited" is but if it means "quit" then if your members quit due to the events..they either were not interested in the game or just don't want to play anymore. I've been playing since the beginning of the game and have been through each and every change in it to this day and still love it. Some good and some bad changes...but still love the game and still play free.
                          Taking things out on our Mentors is really not the way to go. They are here to help us with information and to pass things on to the devs for us to try to get probs solved. They can not fix things for us..only the devs can and only if the devs will. Or if the company lets them. In other words it's a long process.
                          I want to say what a super great job all the Mentors and Admins do here to help us all !!! Thank you all

                          how they help ? when their answer is oh the game is totaly free u forgot ? ahhaha dude there are thousand games out there!! which are free but we kinda like this 1 and we play it so far right? oh btw about the new event system u mentioned since u like it keep it like that for ever for ur self ...if u dont bother by it ...cuze half of my guild already quit Ps: thank you for correcting my phrase and since u know everything take a lookt at forums ... feedback section/ hot events/recent event changes! votes are 5 to 72+ that they DONT like the new event system and they complain about it... and btw next time u got diferent opinion with smthing cut the sarcasm it does show how high is ur IQ

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Okay, now I have to step in between both. I don't like the shenanigans that is going on just as the next player, but we had tried our best to "get to them"; if they kept going with such to the point players are quitting, then it's a grave they will make for themselves. R2 can have thousands of games, but this one experience had ruined it for me that I won't play another R2 game after WT finally shuts down. They are throwing down the patch as we speak to see if new players will come to the yard while trying to keep the old "paying" (yes I said that) players in the loop for a little bit longer; the damage is already done.

                            I remembered being a moderator for another gaming forum site (different developer). I was revered as one of those guys who has it all when it comes to information. In fact, I am always gut busting the admins and/or support (I know a few people I can go to) to get the answers needed so I can give feed back to the members/players. I quit being the moderator for that site the day the staff acted like a bunch of kids. See, some things contradict my beliefs when I took the position, and I wasn't prepared to just leave folks in the dark. I still provided my services on the side to folks that have me on their Skype and/or Facebook to as much as I can since I do not play that game anymore.

                            Not saying that the same thing is happening here; and not saying that it doesn't. However, if it does, I am sure the staff on here are having a really hard time trying to get in contact with the devs to let them know. It's a good thing I am not a moderator here, else I would have lost the position the same day when I will up and tell the development staff to get their heads out of their <expletive>es and get it in gear towards making the game great again. Personally, I do not hold anything against the mods, admins, or mentors of this forum since they are just like us.

                            Again, I do not like the shenanigans as they are now, and I do hope they (devs/higher ups) will realize it before they put the final nail on that coffin. Many of us love this game.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you know MOTTO from R2 ??
                              -- put player first..
                              -- play for free..
                              what meaning that ??
                              u talking like u know everything..can i call u moron ??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X