Clothing Engulf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Engulf

Patch notes don't mention this but when you engulf clothing it has a chance to crit for extra xp. I'm not sure of the details because my character on test server is low level and only had 1 piece of clothing to engulf.

Needed 400 xp to hit level 2. Clothing was worth 300. It crit and gave me 400 though. Just figured I'd share.

On the old system, 1 for 1 synthing would make the next level, up to a certain point before good luck charms are used. Either way, it's a "cash" grab since now people are going buy clothing from events (yeah, the chests that you have to buy with real money). I bet they already took out the events that will coincide with attaining certain levels of clothing once this gets implemented for the rest of us; so no more multiple level 5 clothes waiting to get that 6, folks.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks. Anyone has higher level clothing and willing to share their EXP info?

Not that I don't trust the news blog we are using, but the blog post mentioned some info was inferred from a pattern and is still unconfirmed, so need to confirm it if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

For the most part it looks like anything over level 150 is inference and likely to be wrong knowing how R2 operates. SO i would go with what the blog has since it has solid information that applies to most of us and not the minority mega spenders

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          For the most part it looks like anything over level 150 is inference and likely to be wrong knowing how R2 operates. SO i would go with what the blog has since it has solid information that applies to most of us and not the minority mega spenders
          Most people wont be able to get over ~120 from the initial surge anyways.

Good ballpark from the information that I've seen -

Lvl 6 Clothes/Wings = Level ~30
          Lvl 7 Clothes/Wings = Level ~40
          Lvl 8 Clothes/Wings = Level ~60
          Lvl 9 Clothes/Wings = Level ~80
          Lvl 10 Clothes/wings = Level ~100

Just rough estimates, but you should be able to tell vaguely what level you'll get to without even looking at the EXP requirements.

Comment

biggest change by far will be the massive loss in starting rage

Comment

Ya the starting rage sucks. I use to start with 68 rage now only 32 and the next lvl is only 32 as well. My level is 56 on my cloths level so not sure when I will get back to at least 68 again.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman202 View Post
                Ya the starting rage sucks. I use to start with 68 rage now only 32 and the next lvl is only 32 as well. My level is 56 on my cloths level so not sure when I will get back to at least 68 again.
                Roughly level 125-130. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Adding up all the clothing I've collected in 3 years gets me less than 2/3 of my current starting rage. Not even enough to open with whirlwind any more. Sure glad I got a rage rune and put some levels on it now.

Seems like this: "Attribute bonuses obtained by engulfing clothing will not be less than that obtained by upgrading clothing in the old Clothing System." doesn't apply to initial rage attributes.

Comment

I would want to know if the "%" bonus will be capt at only 5% or we would get for example + 10% or more at lvl 100+ cloth after patch.

Cause to be honest, a fix +5 000 pattack or +50 000 HP isnt anything for most top 1000 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                      I would want to know if the "%" bonus will be capt at only 5% or we would get for example + 10% or more at lvl 100+ cloth after patch.

Cause to be honest, a fix +5 000 pattack or +50 000 HP isnt anything for most top 1000 players.
                      According to the mods -

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
                      Attribute bonuses obtained by engulfing clothing will not be less than that obtained by upgrading clothing in the old Clothing System.
                      I believe level 12 wings currently give 8%? Everyone should see stat and percentage bonuses from the old system to the new - and the new cap should be anywhere from 10-12%.... probably. I believe it has been confirmed to go to 6%; need confirmation for higher levels.

P.S. - They apparently don't count rage as 'attributes'. Everyone will see a drop on starting rage.
                      Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-07-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I have lost 50% of my rage. I used up 5 rows of headgear, wings, ans such to get to that level. These items cost me real money.

This is outright theft by R2. Theft is a criminal offense. If there are any lawyers that play this game we need to look into filing

a class action lawsuit against R2. They owe every player in this game whatever is needed to get back to there original rage levels.

These upgrades that change the game and steal from us need to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by pjraven View Post
                          I have lost 50% of my rage. I used up 5 rows of headgear, wings, ans such to get to that level. These items cost me real money.

This is outright theft by R2. Theft is a criminal offense. If there are any lawyers that play this game we need to look into filing

a class action lawsuit against R2. They owe every player in this game whatever is needed to get back to there original rage levels.

These upgrades that change the game and steal from us need to be stopped.
                          I feel your frustration, but you essentially have basis for a suit. I wish it wasn't the case, or that someone could perhaps find a loophole or workaround, but to-date that hasn't happened. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Could someone on test server tell us how many exp each piece of clothing gives?

Normal Clothing:
                            LVL1 - 300 (confirmed)
                            LVL2 - 600 (confirmed)
                            LVL3 - 1200 (confirmed)
                            LVL4 - ???
                            LVL5 - ???
                            LVL6 - ???
                            LVL7 - ???
                            LVL8 - ???
                            LVL9 - ???
                            LVL10 - ???
                            LVL11 - ???
                            LVL12 - ???

Wings:
                            LVL1 - 1600 (confirmed)
                            LVL2 - 3200 (confirmed)
                            LVL3 - 6400 (confirmed)
                            LVL4 - ???
                            LVL5 - ???
                            LVL6 - ???
                            LVL7 - ???
                            LVL8 - ???
                            LVL9 - ???
                            LVL10 - ???
                            LVL11 - ???
                            LVL12 - ???

Comment

Additionally, are clothing pieces still recyclable (recycle for 1-4 fashion shards)?

Comment

Working...
                              X