Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Put the chat button back to its place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should move astrals instead of friends/pm

Comment

They should move knighthood instead of anything else. Unless they are going to open up new possibilities, with the current system, 99% of the players would have that icon in gray color for long if not forever.

Comment

I took a look at my game module and that area where that "friends" button is going to be had been reserved by the time clock (server). I wouldn't want it to go bye bye since I rely on that when I play on another time zone different than mine.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The lose of access to my friends button during dungeons farming runs battleground is the worst part of a very bad patch. You stole my rage and now you steal my ability to talk to friends. Well i will just scurry away with my portion of money i was planning to spend. I also plan to tell everyone i know who plays R2 games what a bunch of rip off artist you are.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            That is shockingly stupid design. The social aspect is what keeps a lot of players around, both cashers and non, they could lose out badly if they make it too difficult to communicate with friends.

There are easy ways to save space in the bottom toolbar without kicking important features out entirely. The shop button could get a privileged space somewhere else. Or one button could spawn multiple buttons, like eudaemons, sylphs, titans all accessed from the same button.

greed will not allow shop button to be moved
            but chat is the most used button for me and needs its rightful place back

Comment

Well issue or not or whatever u ♥♥♥♥ do with it SCR EW YOU you braindead morons from day 1 u decided this would be a game ppl should leave after less than a year what kept us here was te chance to chat with friend now u removed that also. Conclusion we who used it for meeting new ppl and played it for fun are leaving
              Last edited by -M-; 04-19-2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Yes, please, could we please fix the hopeless re-design of the chat button and friend-list. It is hard enough with the many non-English speakers to communicate, now this change means we either don't notice pms or in places like guild beast and waiting for arena matches you CANNOT see pms. So, if this could be addressed, that would be great and I concur with others, the game has taken a noticeable dive and the social aspect for many if now one of the only reasons people are still playing.

Comment

The chat button where it is now stinks. unless your looking right at it you cant even tell you have been pmed ppl pm a lot so please move it bk to the bottom like it was put anything else up there just not the friends pm

Comment

Np more easy chat = no more VIP.
                    I just cut it, I used to be VIP for more than 1 year + some buying...
                    IGN Nancy on server 535

Comment

Need Friends/chat button back to bottom were we can see it. It's unacceptable to not beeing able to see or answer pm's right away.
                      Bluehawk

Comment

The more TT's submitted to R2 requesting the old PM system, the better the chance they comply.

Comment

any updates to tickets suggesting to put the chat button back?
                          how about the clothing title issue (have all pieces but title not activate)?

Comment

I would love to have 1 minute with the twerp that thought up this new system and another minute with the other twerp that agreed to put it in place... talk about completely stuffing up a great chat system and annoy and frustrate all players... what was once an easy see and use feature of the game has now become a hide and frustrate the *** outta people feature... great job R2 DEV's as usual u dont have a ****** clue what the players want or need

Comment

Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
                              talk about completely stuffing up a great chat system and annoy and frustrate all players...
                              Ehh the chat system was pretty garbage before. Now it's just pointless.

Comment

hello.. i"m new player in wartune..
                                this game can top up by any use?
                                is it possible if i top up with unipin?

Comment

Working...
                                X