Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

rumors of clothing being removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rumors of clothing being removed

    wat is this am hearing? the new is going to replace the old? meaning the clothing others bought will be lost? tell me why they'd do such thing!

  • #2
    I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps a better standard of English might help?

    Comment


    • #3
      its as said rumors say the new clothing will remove the old ones u a casher tht bought clothing? according to these rumors those will be removed

      Comment


      • #4
        am confussed as u but its not coming directly from me its rather somthing i overheard all i heard was old clothing might be removed

        Comment


        • #5
          Never had to buy any clothing. Events gave me all mine, but as far as i know, there is nothing about removing old clothing. The method of ID and upgrading/levelling them will be changed, but the old clothing are all there.

          Sounds like you are a victim of a campaign that is out to destroy the game via lies and deceit. Been a lot of that lately, and my suspicion is that it has to do with a bunch of disgruntled players.

          While I dislike where the game is going and despise R2 in general, what they are doing is defamation and is completely criminal. If R2 decides to take action, they are in for a lot of pain. My advice is to ignore the rumours and go with what is posted on this forum. There is a link to a preview of the new patch in the discussion forum, I believe, and if not, just google "Wartune Patch 5.6" and you will be able to see what is coming.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps a better standard of English might help?
            I have heard a rumor that patch replaces the clothing you had on with lvl 1 clothing. So, say you had lvl 8 clothing and lvl 6 wings before patch. After you login after patch, all your clothing you had on would be lvl 1.

            If that would be the case, it would be quite bad. But like I said, this is just a rumor I had heard.

            Don't believe this though as it would be plain stupid, if they would do that. But I can understand why people might concerned hearing this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShadowVarjo View Post
              I have heard a rumor that patch replaces the clothing you had on with lvl 1 clothing. So, say you had lvl 8 clothing and lvl 6 wings before patch. After you login after patch, all your clothing you had on would be lvl 1.
              No.

              After the patch clothing still has levels; they are just irrelevant, you can no longer equip them. You engulf the wings/clothes into your real clothing level, destroying the respective items in the process.

              Comment


              • #8
                hmm so u till have em just not equipped or cant equip? thts just as bad so after patch i whould be without outfit tht i bought?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Iroman2000 View Post
                  hmm so u till have em just not equipped or cant equip? thts just as bad so after patch i whould be without outfit tht i bought?
                  After new patch Cloth system will change, from what we have now to a new system. The new system works like this: There will be ONE lvl for all cloths. your old cloths will still help you, u will engulf them to the new system and get exp (the higher lvl ur cloths have, the more exp you will get)
                  You will be able to go from lvl 1 to lvl 200. Each lvl will give you more stats.
                  For example, if u had a lvl 8 wing, you can engulf it and get a lot of lvls, like from lvl one to lvl 60 (an example, maybe a little less or more).

                  To say it all: New system, but you wont lose ur cloths, they will just change to the new systen. (its a change)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    THIS IS BULLCRAP FROM 7 ROAD AND R2 / WARTUNE, after 3 years of BUYING clothing, good luck charms, and fashion, THIS GAME IS GOING TOO STEAL WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT, AND THINK I'LL BUY MORE. You are stealing the
                    Battle rating from these clothing Items and making them worthless, just so 7road and R2 can make more money from the clothing the players already bought. You can kisss my asss, you are stealing clothing and MONEY ALREADY
                    PAID TO THIS COMPANY, from the players just so you can change and make MORE money, for what we the players have already paid for. THIS IS WRONG and screwing the people who play this game. this GAME IS
                    ESSENTIALLY STEALING the Battle rating we the players built by buying clothing and other items and working on them too raise the level's and rating.
                    Last edited by R237584386; 04-10-2016, 03:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
                      THIS IS **** FROM 7 ROAD AND R2 / WARTUNE, after 3 years of BUYING clothing, good luck charms, and fashion, THIS GAME IS GOING TOO STEAL WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT, AND THINK I'LL BUY MORE. You are stealing the Battle rating from these clothing
                      Items and making them worthless, just so 7road and R2 can make more money from the clothing the players already bought. You can kisss my asss, you are stealing clothing and MONEY ALREADY PAID TO THIS COMPANY, from the players just so you can
                      change **** and make money, for what we the players have already paid for. THIS IS WRONG and screwing the people who play this game
                      it is a change, your cloth star lvl will stay the same. and the rage and stats from your wings will be there also in the new system. your cloth wont go to waste, u can engulf them and get a high lvl in the new system.

                      The max lvl in the new system is lvl 200, if have a full lvl 12 set now, you will get to lvl 180 - 200. So its an equivalent exchange. R2 has many faults, but the game changing and new patch if what keeps this game alive, since it never fix lag or old defects....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                        it is a change, your cloth star lvl will stay the same. and the rage and stats from your wings will be there also in the new system. your cloth wont go to waste, u can engulf them and get a high lvl in the new system.

                        The max lvl in the new system is lvl 200, if have a full lvl 12 set now, you will get to lvl 180 - 200. So its an equivalent exchange. R2 has many faults, but the game changing and new patch if what keeps this game alive, since it never fix lag or old defects....
                        Not sure about people with full level 12 sets but many are going to be losing starting rage with this new clothing system. I know I will lose roughly 30 rage even if I engulf everything I have. I know we do get better stats but why did they have to take away rage? And the thing is do we wait to engulf for a new type of clothing event?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          Not sure about people with full level 12 sets but many are going to be losing starting rage with this new clothing system. I know I will lose roughly 30 rage even if I engulf everything I have. I know we do get better stats but why did they have to take away rage? And the thing is do we wait to engulf for a new type of clothing event?
                          On that I agee with you. I will engulf at most lvl 5 and under cloths and wait for an event for the rest. Rage reduction will sux, but all will get affected. What I hope is that the % bonus will get to 10 - 20%, cause the fix values dont add anything, + 5k attack is meh, +10% attack would be nice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            weren't u lissiong? u wont lose ur clothing just be reset to lvl 1 is this correct?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              some r curious wat of fashion cores?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X