Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

rumors of clothing being removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Not sure about people with full level 12 sets but many are going to be losing starting rage with this new clothing system. I know I will lose roughly 30 rage even if I engulf everything I have. I know we do get better stats but why did they have to take away rage? And the thing is do we wait to engulf for a new type of clothing event?
    Could u confirm how much EXP each of your old clothings give?

Comment

Originally posted by Iroman2000 View Post
      weren't u lissiong? u wont lose ur clothing just be reset to lvl 1 is this correct?
      The clothing you have before patch will not reset to level 1. If you have level 9 clothing, it will still be level 9 after patch.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Could u confirm how much EXP each of your old clothings give?
        cores= 200 exp, same luck charms.

A lvl 1 cloth = 300 exp, a lvl 2 = 600 a lvl 3 = 1200, a lvl 4 = 2400 and so on...

wings add at lvl 1 1650, lvl 2 = 3300 and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
          Fifty off.

Level 1 - 1600
          Level 2 - 3200

Comment

A lvl 1 cloth = 300 exp, a lvl 2 = 600 a lvl 3 = 1200, a lvl 4 = 2400 and so on...

i just did the lower levels on my alt to confirm their exp. but knowing it's Wartune...who knows whether or not the pattern still holds? lol

Comment

but dnt forget that par example when we will upgrade level 2 to level 3

we use 2 peace level 2 and 1 gd luckcharm

so like this when someone engulf level 12 they lost more than 1500 gd luck charm points in new system

Comment

some people are spreading nasty rumors that equipped clothes will be lost during the update.
                however, i never seen an actual report/complains from test servers or the blogs.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

As far as I know, or saw, your equipped clothes go to your inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
                    As far as I know, or saw, your equipped clothes go to your inventory.
                    but this is r2 we speaking, they are notorious for forking up things that should have been fine in the first place.
                    as for me i wont strip, but its just because im looking for more reasons to dump this trash of a game. other people should have take precautions.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      but this is r2 we speaking, they are notorious for forking up things that should have been fine in the first place.
                      as for me i wont strip, but its just because im looking for more reasons to dump this trash of a game. other people should have take precautions.
                      When the patch happen to you, your equiped clothes will be sent in your inventory (or at least that's what happened to me).
                      Have a wonderful day

Comment

my piece of advice is stop listening to rumors. dig out the information yourselves -.- there's [someone's] blog.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-14-2016, 12:27 AM. Reason: because it's not allowed
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                          my piece of advice is stop listening to rumors. dig out the information yourselves -.- there's [someone's] blog.
                          Because they are banned from being mentioned on the forums. Both our posts will be edited.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-14-2016, 12:27 AM. Reason: You got it

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                            Because they are banned from being mentioned on the forums. Both our posts will be edited.
                            theirs nothing in the rules about them not being mentioned lmao the website is full of information that helps players if r2 want to play like kids let them

example: (you cant put their name ere cuz its not allowed) (if u add them we will give u a warning)

i will still use (website name that cant be mentioned) services cuz r2 abit slow and incompetant on giving right info to all of us

Comment

OP is playing a word trick in here
                              the clothes were previously 'equipped', and the patch 'removed' them from the hero and put them into inventory.
                              they are 'removed', but not 'deleted' or 'gone', it's that simple, HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                                theirs nothing in the rules about them not being mentioned lmao the website is full of information that helps players if r2 want to play like kids let them
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ss (2016-04-14 at 04.09.15).png
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1724453

You do realize you're an idiot, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X