Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iroman2000
    replied
    hmm so u till have em just not equipped or cant equip? thts just as bad so after patch i whould be without outfit tht i bought?

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowVarjo View Post
    I have heard a rumor that patch replaces the clothing you had on with lvl 1 clothing. So, say you had lvl 8 clothing and lvl 6 wings before patch. After you login after patch, all your clothing you had on would be lvl 1.
    No.

After the patch clothing still has levels; they are just irrelevant, you can no longer equip them. You engulf the wings/clothes into your real clothing level, destroying the respective items in the process.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowVarjo
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps a better standard of English might help?
    I have heard a rumor that patch replaces the clothing you had on with lvl 1 clothing. So, say you had lvl 8 clothing and lvl 6 wings before patch. After you login after patch, all your clothing you had on would be lvl 1.

If that would be the case, it would be quite bad. But like I said, this is just a rumor I had heard.

Don't believe this though as it would be plain stupid, if they would do that. But I can understand why people might concerned hearing this.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Never had to buy any clothing. Events gave me all mine, but as far as i know, there is nothing about removing old clothing. The method of ID and upgrading/levelling them will be changed, but the old clothing are all there.

Sounds like you are a victim of a campaign that is out to destroy the game via lies and deceit. Been a lot of that lately, and my suspicion is that it has to do with a bunch of disgruntled players.

While I dislike where the game is going and despise R2 in general, what they are doing is defamation and is completely criminal. If R2 decides to take action, they are in for a lot of pain. My advice is to ignore the rumours and go with what is posted on this forum. There is a link to a preview of the new patch in the discussion forum, I believe, and if not, just google "Wartune Patch 5.6" and you will be able to see what is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Iroman2000
    replied
    am confussed as u but its not coming directly from me its rather somthing i overheard all i heard was old clothing might be removed

Leave a comment:

• Iroman2000
    replied
    its as said rumors say the new clothing will remove the old ones u a casher tht bought clothing? according to these rumors those will be removed

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps a better standard of English might help?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X