Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

rumors of clothing being removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phaenix
    replied
    As far as I know, or saw, your equipped clothes go to your inventory.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    some people are spreading nasty rumors that equipped clothes will be lost during the update.
    however, i never seen an actual report/complains from test servers or the blogs.

Leave a comment:

• R2123725645
    replied
    Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    cores= 200 exp, same luck charms.

A lvl 1 cloth = 300 exp, a lvl 2 = 600 a lvl 3 = 1200, a lvl 4 = 2400 and so on...

wings add at lvl 1 1650, lvl 2 = 3300 and so on..
    but dnt forget that par example when we will upgrade level 2 to level 3

we use 2 peace level 2 and 1 gd luckcharm

so like this when someone engulf level 12 they lost more than 1500 gd luck charm points in new system

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied

A lvl 1 cloth = 300 exp, a lvl 2 = 600 a lvl 3 = 1200, a lvl 4 = 2400 and so on...

i just did the lower levels on my alt to confirm their exp. but knowing it's Wartune...who knows whether or not the pattern still holds? lol

Leave a comment:

• Alsatia01
    replied
    Fifty off.

Level 1 - 1600
    Level 2 - 3200

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    Could u confirm how much EXP each of your old clothings give?

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by Iroman2000 View Post
    weren't u lissiong? u wont lose ur clothing just be reset to lvl 1 is this correct?
    The clothing you have before patch will not reset to level 1. If you have level 9 clothing, it will still be level 9 after patch.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Not sure about people with full level 12 sets but many are going to be losing starting rage with this new clothing system. I know I will lose roughly 30 rage even if I engulf everything I have. I know we do get better stats but why did they have to take away rage? And the thing is do we wait to engulf for a new type of clothing event?
    Could u confirm how much EXP each of your old clothings give?

Leave a comment:

• Iroman2000
    replied
    some r curious wat of fashion cores?

Leave a comment:

• Iroman2000
    replied
    weren't u lissiong? u wont lose ur clothing just be reset to lvl 1 is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Not sure about people with full level 12 sets but many are going to be losing starting rage with this new clothing system. I know I will lose roughly 30 rage even if I engulf everything I have. I know we do get better stats but why did they have to take away rage? And the thing is do we wait to engulf for a new type of clothing event?
    On that I agee with you. I will engulf at most lvl 5 and under cloths and wait for an event for the rest. Rage reduction will sux, but all will get affected. What I hope is that the % bonus will get to 10 - 20%, cause the fix values dont add anything, + 5k attack is meh, +10% attack would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    it is a change, your cloth star lvl will stay the same. and the rage and stats from your wings will be there also in the new system. your cloth wont go to waste, u can engulf them and get a high lvl in the new system.

The max lvl in the new system is lvl 200, if have a full lvl 12 set now, you will get to lvl 180 - 200. So its an equivalent exchange. R2 has many faults, but the game changing and new patch if what keeps this game alive, since it never fix lag or old defects....

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by R237584386 View Post
    THIS IS **** FROM 7 ROAD AND R2 / WARTUNE, after 3 years of BUYING clothing, good luck charms, and fashion, THIS GAME IS GOING TOO STEAL WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT, AND THINK I'LL BUY MORE. You are stealing the Battle rating from these clothing
    Items and making them worthless, just so 7road and R2 can make more money from the clothing the players already bought. You can kisss my asss, you are stealing clothing and MONEY ALREADY PAID TO THIS COMPANY, from the players just so you can
    change **** and make money, for what we the players have already paid for. THIS IS WRONG and screwing the people who play this game
    it is a change, your cloth star lvl will stay the same. and the rage and stats from your wings will be there also in the new system. your cloth wont go to waste, u can engulf them and get a high lvl in the new system.

The max lvl in the new system is lvl 200, if have a full lvl 12 set now, you will get to lvl 180 - 200. So its an equivalent exchange. R2 has many faults, but the game changing and new patch if what keeps this game alive, since it never fix lag or old defects....

Leave a comment:

• R237584386
    replied
    THIS IS BULLCRAP FROM 7 ROAD AND R2 / WARTUNE, after 3 years of BUYING clothing, good luck charms, and fashion, THIS GAME IS GOING TOO STEAL WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT, AND THINK I'LL BUY MORE. You are stealing the
    Battle rating from these clothing Items and making them worthless, just so 7road and R2 can make more money from the clothing the players already bought. You can kisss my asss, you are stealing clothing and MONEY ALREADY
    PAID TO THIS COMPANY, from the players just so you can change and make MORE money, for what we the players have already paid for. THIS IS WRONG and screwing the people who play this game. this GAME IS
    ESSENTIALLY STEALING the Battle rating we the players built by buying clothing and other items and working on them too raise the level's and rating.
    Last edited by R237584386; 04-10-2016, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by Iroman2000 View Post
    hmm so u till have em just not equipped or cant equip? thts just as bad so after patch i whould be without outfit tht i bought?
    After new patch Cloth system will change, from what we have now to a new system. The new system works like this: There will be ONE lvl for all cloths. your old cloths will still help you, u will engulf them to the new system and get exp (the higher lvl ur cloths have, the more exp you will get)
    You will be able to go from lvl 1 to lvl 200. Each lvl will give you more stats.
    For example, if u had a lvl 8 wing, you can engulf it and get a lot of lvls, like from lvl one to lvl 60 (an example, maybe a little less or more).

To say it all: New system, but you wont lose ur cloths, they will just change to the new systen. (its a change)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X