World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

So awhile back I saw on facebook a post/poll from R2/7 Road(Wartune) about how they should fix world boss by asking how long to extend world boss time. The time limit on World Boss is already about an hour. The problem is how much HP the world Boss has. They should triple the world boss health thereby tripling the time the world boss is alive. As it stands right now world boss only lasts 5-10 minutes. Now the correct poll from developement should have asked how much should the world boss HP be increased by. I ask that everyone who reads this and agrees simply type yes as a response and that a mod can forward this to higher ups with a priority flag as majority of players, I am sure, agree with this. Thank you.

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    The problem is how much HP the world Boss has. They should triple the world boss health thereby tripling the time the world boss is alive.
    They can't.

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
    World boss health grows exponentially, if you didn't notice. World boss at the moment has what, roughly 1.16billion health? An unsigned 32-byte integer has exactly 2,147,483,648. In other words - we could have a 2.1billion HP world boss instead of a 1.16b; which is still nothing. You might be able to make the argument that they should use an unsigned 8-byte integer (which flash doesn't have), an unsigned 4-byte integer (which some flash versions don't support, and wouldn't fix the problem anyway), or perhaps a floating point number - which would be one hell of a an undertaking switching it in code. There's not exactly an easy solution to the answer of the world boss health, aside from changing the damage to gold ratio.
    There are a few solutions and workarounds that people have come up with. But they essentially can't raise the health in current setup.

Comment

They need 1 proc on the WB to fix it.

Essential Logic: If WB Dies && > 45 Min are left on the Event Timer
      Then: Respawn WB, Continue Event.
      Else: Event Ends.

Guarantees at least 15 Minutes of solid WB Fighting as opposed to the 3-4 minutes we get now.

Comment

I just love how some people like to re-quote their quotes.

Easiest way to make wb last a little longer is to give it a suntoria buff but that will never happen
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
          I just love how some people like to re-quote their quotes.

Easiest way to make wb last a little longer is to give it a suntoria buff but that will never happen
          I wouldn't have to if people didn't make new threads over topics that were extensively covered a week ago.

Your solution would probably result in a world boss that is unkillable, or that dies in two minutes anyways.
          Last edited by Alsatia01; 04-12-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

What is wrong with unkillable? #37

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              What is wrong with unkillable? #37
              Some people strangely enough, want it to be killable. R2 probably would as well, to keep the general population from getting an excess of gold.

Comment

And we care what R2 thinks? :P

Unlimited gold sounds good to me #00

Comment

make its hp bigger but limit each player to have 5-8% damage to wb and get kicked after reaching the cap.
                  simple solution for over gain of gold

Comment

Can't make it bigger. The HP is fixed by the bit register. The HP limit is a hard limit that we can do nothing about. Hence, why Suntoria as the work around.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      And we care what R2 thinks? :P

Unlimited gold sounds good to me #00
                      Not to R2, it seems, since they always finding ways to nerf the gold from under us.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I think re spawning the boss is a good idea. or have it more times a day then 2 make it 4 like every 6 hours. or do it like bg 2 times. and we have several chances to do it. that way the players are spaced out giving more time.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1512534

Comment

Working...
                          X