Mahra and Sepelcrum Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahra and Sepelcrum Events

Rumor is these events will no longer happen on the older servers is this true, so we know not to hold onto them anymore.. need a forum mod for confirmation please

Forum mods cant confirm if any event will or will not occur as they are never given such information

Comment

I can give you a confirmation. If it doesn't happen next week, then consider it extinct. Just keep a watchful eye on what events are popping up the most, which ones are slowly creeping up. I can tell you, it's mostly the spender based stuff which no one, but the morons, are spending on.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you have the balens already bought, you might as well spend them and get the bonus from the spender events. R2 already got your money for them.

If you BUY balens to spend, you are a complete moron and needs to be euthanased for the good of the human genepool.

Comment

They seem to forget some players still need Mahra and Sep... it's all very well them doing Return events, but then they don't give us what we need to catch up a bit...
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Oh, thank the ones who said that they were complete junk and no longer needed. On my home cluster, I always have that one slot reserved for a "trash" sylph to pump the Mahra/Sep into to get the gold, event chests, and a nice return to use the next time.

Comment

They are still needed. New players need the mahras & seps. Old players need the event chests. We can't live without them yet.

Comment

If my calculation is correct (and please R2 don't <expletive> it up as I do want those clothing items; first time something that looks like a badass instead of being a "fairy"), the beloved Mahra/Sepulcrum event will come during this rotation in about 3 days (Monday for me). I had looked for the events of March to determine the correlation of events, so I am hoping I won't be disappointed. So, get them out on Monday, folks.

Comment

When I am right, I am right. I wish I could kiss a gal for making this happen, but my soon-to-be gf might get jealous.

Everyone else, eat your heart out at this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1518216

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    When I am right, I am right. I wish I could kiss a gal for making this happen, but my soon-to-be gf might get jealous.

Everyone else, eat your heart out at this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1518216
                    we be seeing a res crystal event and gem event and another whip event very soon i guess too lol

Comment

Hopefully as I am trying to compile a spreadsheet of the last 2 months of events (since they nuked it) and trying to see the rotation. Already they had taken out some "unlimited" events so if people don't stockpile 3 days worth of stuff, they are pretty much out of luck if they wanted to get the max rewards for each day as opposed to having enough to trigger one day's worth of max rewards (minus 200 of a resource each day, which can be replenished) when we had the unlim supplement in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Hopefully as I am trying to compile a spreadsheet of the last 2 months of events (since they nuked it) and trying to see the rotation. Already they had taken out some "unlimited" events so if people don't stockpile 3 days worth of stuff, they are pretty much out of luck if they wanted to get the max rewards for each day as opposed to having enough to trigger one day's worth of max rewards (minus 200 of a resource each day, which can be replenished) when we had the unlim supplement in the past.
                        yes with unlimited event gone bye bye its hard to get whips etc and gems to refill the stockpile

wish r2 had a brain storm and gave the henna lab raids reward streak adv henna instead of normal henna then it would be good for ppl who ave no chance in optaining knighthood alas but a dream as r2 will never think of doin this its not in their nature to think that hard

Comment

Working...
                        X