Friends chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends chat

Can we do something about friends chat? This is horrible! How are we suposed to talk to friends while we are in dimensions,arena and those stuff?? We need that icon on more visible place

that i most want to is flash then some reply or pm can not se if ther answer befor either open pm or and keep it open or draw mouse abowe it, crazy that ther can screw pm system up 100% dint imagen ther could do that

Comment

Need friends chat to get back to the bottom asap.
      Bluehawk

Comment

Need my clock back since I hover over that to know what time is it in other zones I might play in.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Need my clock back since I hover over that to know what time is it in other zones I might play in.
          clock is still there :P

but yes. the new place for friends is horrible idea. fix it please
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

As a guild master, it is not acceptable for me not to be able to receive pm's in dimensions, etc. Put the button back where it was - there was no need to move it in the first place. If the space across the button was short, putting the astral button up at the top would have been far more sensible.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              clock is still there :P

but yes. the new place for friends is horrible idea. fix it please
              Yeah, I just saw that on the way in. My bad on it since I visit here first before I go in.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I remember some while back, someone mentioned 'Wartune was just a laggy messenger...', so now even that messenger function is gone for 99.99% of the players.
                For that remaining 0.01%, they just play the game for free and don't do anything except for chatting.
                Good job "optimizing" the game. RIP Wartune, you won't be missed.

Comment

ppl from R2 dont played the game friends was a joke moving it like playing this crapping game if it was for friends i would be with my guildies that left .not playing this game being fed up

Comment

UPDATE: click "F" for shorcut. you will see friend list anywhere.

Comment

problem is that the shortcut keys are broken half the time, for no obvious reasons, especially when you are doing a lot of clicking & chatting in the chat box.

Comment

It is not the point of hitting the "F" button to be able to "SEND" a Pm its the Fact we have no idea if someone has sent us one without doing so, and that is ridiculous.
                        The Small Flashing Symbol on the bottom made it very obvious when someone sends you a PM, Having the friends button on the bottom allowed you to carry out
                        conversations in DW, in rooms, and send/receive Pm's. Also the fact it was a blinking icon on the bottom made it nearly impossible for you to miss a PM.
                        Having it up top on the City button makes it prettty obscure and often missed.

This is a "Social" game and this is making the gamer anti-social

Darrkin
                        Server: R2 - S219
                        Guild: Legends
                        Class: KightHood Mage
                        Level: 80
                        BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                        Arise ☾☾
                        Loki
                        Goddes of Prosperity
                        Hecate
                        Zeus
                        Poseidon
                        Venus

Comment

Yes, the new PM icon at the top of the page is absolutely ridiculous. I can't pm anyone I need to at the times I need them because the icon is unavailable in rooms, arenas, dimensions, etc. Please return it to the navigation bar on the bottom of the screen where it used to be and allow it to flash again when we receive a new message. Thanks!

Here's an example of a new idea for it even - new small icon next to the guild icon. (Even saves a little room compared to the large icon it used to be!)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Navigation Bar & Friend.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	1724493
                          "I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vishous~ View Post
                            Yes, the new PM icon at the top of the page is absolutely ridiculous. I can't pm anyone I need to at the times I need them because the icon is unavailable in rooms, arenas, dimensions, etc. Please return it to the navigation bar on the bottom of the screen where it used to be and allow it to flash again when we receive a new message. Thanks!

Here's an example of a new idea for it even - new small icon next to the guild icon. (Even saves a little room compared to the large icon it used to be!)
                            Not a bad idea. I think I would prefer them switch places with the balen shop though, or just make one extra spot available for the friends list.

Comment

In all honesty i think putting the Astral Button up top would be a better choice and placing the friends/pm Back on the main bar.
                              How often do you actually go in to your Astral panel?
                              I'm really, other than Devotion or "Events" thats it.

Darrkin
                              Server: R2 - S219
                              Guild: Legends
                              Class: KightHood Mage
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                              Arise ☾☾
                              Loki
                              Goddes of Prosperity
                              Hecate