Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Friends chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R274038
    replied
    ppl from R2 dont played the game friends was a joke moving it like playing this crapping game if it was for friends i would be with my guildies that left .not playing this game being fed up

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    I remember some while back, someone mentioned 'Wartune was just a laggy messenger...', so now even that messenger function is gone for 99.99% of the players.
    For that remaining 0.01%, they just play the game for free and don't do anything except for chatting.
    Good job "optimizing" the game. RIP Wartune, you won't be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    clock is still there :P

but yes. the new place for friends is horrible idea. fix it please
    Yeah, I just saw that on the way in. My bad on it since I visit here first before I go in.

Leave a comment:

• FireAndIceS8
    replied
    As a guild master, it is not acceptable for me not to be able to receive pm's in dimensions, etc. Put the button back where it was - there was no need to move it in the first place. If the space across the button was short, putting the astral button up at the top would have been far more sensible.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Need my clock back since I hover over that to know what time is it in other zones I might play in.
    clock is still there :P

but yes. the new place for friends is horrible idea. fix it please

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Need my clock back since I hover over that to know what time is it in other zones I might play in.

Leave a comment:

• R258116145
    replied
    Need friends chat to get back to the bottom asap.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    that i most want to is flash then some reply or pm can not se if ther answer befor either open pm or and keep it open or draw mouse abowe it, crazy that ther can screw pm system up 100% dint imagen ther could do that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X