No announcement yet.

Friends chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comparing to other icons, the knighthood icon is the most useless one. it's going to remain gray for long for most people.
    oh well...kh is for cashers .... ok ok you can move the sylph icon then, since we can still activate sylph from the small circle on the upper left when in a room.
    the Friends icon is just too important to be moved up to that inaccessible place. please move it back ASAP!!!

Comment

To me, the obvious choice is archaeology - it's hard to even think of a situation when you need access to that window when you're in an area without the mail/friends/settings buttons.
      Why they didn't just put the Titans under the skills window is hard to figure out, seems like it would belong there.

Comment

Originally posted by Terra_Wartune View Post
        Can we do something about friends chat? This is horrible! How are we suposed to talk to friends while we are in dimensions,arena and those stuff?? We need that icon on more visible place
        Totally agree!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          To me, the obvious choice is archaeology - it's hard to even think of a situation when you need access to that window when you're in an area without the mail/friends/settings buttons.
          Why they didn't just put the Titans under the skills window is hard to figure out, seems like it would belong there.
          only issue with moving Archaeology is the very small shovel to start digging (already very hard to click it).
          I personally think Henna Lab should go back to the floating icons at top, Magic Inn should go back to equipment,
          archaeology should become a building in town, and the digging shovel should just integrate with the wild monster list.

the friends icon is always needed when not in battle, and the chat blinking is still needed while in battle.
          a social game without chat? -_-'|
          and with all the spams in message window making no chats useful >.<
          it feels like playing all alone.
          but this is a game where you can't even use certain features without another players around. so...speechless.

Comment

same here

Comment

why i cant log in game

Comment

Originally posted by shaira16 View Post
                why i cant log in game
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....21-4-00-AM-EST

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  I just realize that as I was sleeping the night away during the maint. It's hardly used in any place other than the wilds and can be brought up in the city or cloud city (I tried to keep my icons closed if possible). Credit goes to you for pointing that out as I can do with either shop or this one to be in that spot while the friends icon is restored.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X