Wartune return our starting rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune return our starting rage

Wartune , please return our starting rage…

this was not expressed as part of the changes to be made to clothing…

the system of acquisition was to change, Not the associated attributes….

Please work to improve on what we have worked for…

We should have seen an improvement in our starting rage as a result of the change; not a regression.

Kindly amend this…..Thank You

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
    Wartune , please return our starting rage…
    I have to strongly agree. The starting rage deficit from what we had is fairly significant.

At least in the case of the Mage - please give us back the +2 Rage per hit per target passive on our AoE (Fiery Lotus), so we have a chance at building rage. The new skills only give us a single +10 Rage Gain ability (Thunder-gust), and no Rage Gain Passives. It's crippling combined with the starting rage.

It's also incredibly imbalanced compared to Archers (+20 Rage Gain Skill, +Rage Gain Passive) and Knights (+30 Rage Gain Skill, +Rage Gain Passive).

Comment

One of the worst clothing modifications, wish I had never engulfed them; had full initial rage now starting with 6,7,8... W.T.F!!

Comment

with all the time and cash spent on my starting rage ..R2 has decided to say **** you zigg.....this is enough to end the game for me
        players first my *** its all about you thinking you will make more cash WRONG AS HELL at least with this toon

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          I have to strongly agree. The starting rage deficit from what we had is fairly significant.

It's also incredibly imbalanced compared to Archers (+20 Rage Gain Skill, +Rage Gain Passive) and Knights (+30 Rage Gain Skill, +Rage Gain Passive).
          knights passive now down to 10, slasher gives 5. archers passive 5 and arrow strike now gives 5 too. So nope. they cut em down on all classes
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I agree. Give us more rage according to clothing level - it is wildly disproportionate.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
              knights passive now down to 10, slasher gives 5. archers passive 5 and arrow strike now gives 5 too. So nope. they cut em down on all classes
              That sounds like the original, non-knighthood skills, the way they've always been. He was talking about knighthood skills, where mages absolutely get the shaft on rage gain, assuming the skill trees haven't changed. Archers and knights end up about equal for rage gain.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                That sounds like the original, non-knighthood skills, the way they've always been. He was talking about knighthood skills, where mages absolutely get the shaft on rage gain, assuming the skill trees haven't changed. Archers and knights end up about equal for rage gain.
                This is correct. I was speaking of KH skills.

When we could routinely start with 80+ Rage, it kind of gave Mages a chance - since we could lead with the big AoE, but now, with reduced starting rage and awful rage regen - it just makes me less enthusiastic to log in.

Comment

The entire Knighthood thing was a big f-you to mages. It took away healing and support and basically made the mage weaker in many aspects than non-Knighthood. It makes me glad that I am not likely to gain Knighthood any time soon, actually. I kind of like my mage the way it is.

Comment

The Starting Rage for Mages with Knighthood needs to be fixed and brought up on pare with at least archers, please make Thunder-gust give 20 rage instead of 10 or return the rage on hit Talent.

Comment

In myopinion what R2 has done amounts to theft. I paid money to get those clothing with the sole purpose being starting rage. I play the game honestly and expect the same from the people running the game. I paid for that beginning rage and you stole it.

Comment

i totally agree i spend money specificaly on golden road to get clothes to get more rage im a archer with just over 2.3mil br so my half decent starting rage helped now ooh look i
                        barely start out with 17 opening rage at clothe level 26 gotta love r2 mentality hey guys we gonna help you get rage easier by clothes update ooooh btw your'e going to lose your rage though
                        and *** here's access to more eudamons and better eud rewards but you r going to have no diamonds rewards now.
                        ty r2 for making it harder and harder to play catch up.so dissapointed i have even let my vip status expire now i think i'll pass from dropping any more money in

Comment

I spent somewhere between $800 and $1000 cash, not counting BB and event exchanges, just to get my clothing level up high enough to start with 50+ rage. Am I getting my money back since you've taken this from me?

Comment

I'm pretty serious here... I'm not sure if I can take legal action, although I certainly would if I could. And unless R2 gives us our rage back, I'm walking and taking others with me. There are better games out there if you give us a reason to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                              The non-kh version was always 10 per action from Heart of Rage, 5 per crit from Acumen, and 2 per hit from Heart Elemental.

Comment

Working...
                              X