No announcement yet.

Wartune return our starting rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every patch that was implemented in the last 4 months has been really poor and thanks to that I'm hardly playing this game any longer. It's boring, repetitive and has turned into a cashers game.

My so called active game play consists of logging in 1-2 per week (used to be every day for several hours) to see if there is any decent event going on, not sure why I'm even hoping for a good event because lately
    it's just big spender, epic spender and all kinds of recharge events.

I do understand that R2 and 7Road are all about profit, however if it constantly gets worse by every patch, then I'm going to assume that Wartune will be shut down within 1 year.
    So many players has already left and are spending their money somewhere else. I'm very thankful for how Wartune is being developed, because I have so much free time again which is priceless to me.

I'm quite amazed that people even care for any changes that's being made to the game because it's quite obvious that this gaming company couldn't care any less for your input, they just want your cash.

Anyhow I have made a small chart ranking the smartest to the dumbest players around:

1) The people that has already quit the game, you guys hit the jackpot! (I'm about to be one of those)
    2) The hackers and exploiters, you guys are spending no cash and exploit all kind of loopholes that R2 and 7Road has no clue about. (Personally I'm totally against hacking but it makes me a bit happy that some people has managed to mess with this gaming company )
    3) Free players, at least you haven't spent any money, just loads of time for some ****** pixels that you don't even own, since Wartune is entitled to modify/remove anything they want.
    4) Light cashers, well you guys got some advantage but in the end, you just lost cash and time, and you can never get any of it back.
    5) Heavy cashers, I don't think any comment is needed here.

This is the last post from me, have fun guys! :P

Comment

Originally posted by LefogDart View Post
      Thank God for that. As if the forums needed that kind useless, unnecessary troll post.

Comment

Thank God for that. As if the forums needed that kind useless, unnecessary, infantile troll post.

Go spit your dummy elsewhere, child.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Thank God for that. As if the forums needed that kind useless, unnecessary, infantile troll post.

Go spit your dummy elsewhere, child.
          Thank you for your insightful comment, I have read many of your posts and most them just cracked me up since none of them are overly constructive.
          You are just here to flame or troll every player that doesn't share your type of thinking, grow up my dear imbecile.

Comment

Thank you for your insightful comment, I have read many of your posts and most them just cracked me up since none of them are overly constructive.
            You are just here to flame or troll every player that doesn't share your type of thinking, grow up my dear imbecile.
            Selective blindness is a disease. Get the log out of your eye and the tree off your shoulder.

Comment

Selective blindness is a disease. Get the log out of your eye and the tree off your shoulder.

Comment

Once again, thank you for your "complex" comment. I guess you've reached your threshold.
                Go to rest my cute amoeba, this has been an exhausting day for you!

Comment

got an og so great comment on the comment i made. so sorry if im a "moron" for being not kh and dealin on lower class. how ever. i no longer get rage from usin rune (apart on rage rune). ultislasher aint addin to rage like it used to. nor is any other but slasher as mi knight go. sooo yeah. it does kinda suck. did not worry on loosin startin rage before but as i lost the bonus that knight had on it. it does kinda suck
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Im not spending another cent with this company until our rage is returned and i will spend on competitors games since you want to be thieves i will empower your competitor until our rage is returned

Comment

Working...
                    X