Titan (knighthood) Cast Animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan (knighthood) Cast Animation

The Titan spell/rune casts are using my avatars cast animation witch basically cancels any spells or abilities I want to cast, please separate the titan spell casts from my avatars like you have done with sylphs and kids

I am having the same issue

Comment

It gets worse than that. If you click a skill at just the wrong time when it's trying to cast a Titan skill, it can grey out all your skills and you won't be able to do anything till you awaken. Very annoying in pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
        It gets worse than that. If you click a skill at just the wrong time when it's trying to cast a Titan skill, it can grey out all your skills and you won't be able to do anything till you awaken. Very annoying in pvp.
        That seems to be an extension of the Amnesia bug. When you have a skill picked and someone hits you with Amnesia and that skill is one of those blocked by Amnesia, you are locked out of ALL skills until Amnesia goes or you awaken your sylph.

The usual suspects (those fighting for the top of Warrior's Hall, ironically, not those fighting in the REAL top of the class, Warlord's Hall) have been abusing this bug in CW. Noticed it becoming more prevalent over the last 3 or so CWs.

Comment

Very annoying in pvp? Nah.. it's very annoying EVERYWHERE.

Titan skill casting is the worst. Essentially you watch your toon do things to start a fight, with no way to stop it. Why 90% damage reduction to start a fight, or heal 50% when no damage is being done? Especially against another knighted player.

If you try to cast/rune, you have to wait for your Titan to do its thing.. With 2 Titans and full sylph rage in DI, I either have to sylph immediately, then wait for Titans to finish while my rage dwindles,
          or wait 4 turns before sylphing. Utter fn nonsense. Oh but wait, MORE Titans are coming, I'm sure. Lose 2 turns per Titan skill.. fun.. not. It's bad enough I'm a fn mage with no gd heals.
          What's the plan? Eventually just WATCH our characters fight with auto-casting Titans?

Do you know how HARD it is to log in everyday with this kind of ** going on? Do you even play your own glitched up creation? Get RID of these Titanic failures before people get "invested" in them.

Comment

duplicate. delete.
            Last edited by cody6051; 04-19-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

At the very least, there should be some way to turn them off.

Comment

Working...
              X