Tank trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank trials

it was bad enough that they reduced tanks to once per day, now if you dont like match up and leave you lose your attempt for day. i used to let peeps kill me 3 or 4 times so everyone could get a win now i dont even get loss reward. another great job from team r2

same here, been helping guildies lots before, but now i have to fight the whole battle even if i was 1v4. perfect job ruining tanks for all!!!

Comment

Unbelievable, this patch just keeps getting worse the more we learn about it. They should have scrapped tanks (and steel war) entirely, since it's the worst daily event in the game.

Tanks is so unpleasant, I remember someone on my server saying he couldn't pay his kids enough to do it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        same here, been helping guildies lots before, but now i have to fight the whole battle even if i was 1v4. perfect job ruining tanks for all!!!
        At least the fight will be relatively short this way. You need to die 5 times for the fight to end. 6 if the helper wants kill too.

Of course if someone else joins in helpers team..... it will get messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowVarjo View Post
          ...You need to die 5 times for the fight to end...Of course if someone else joins in helpers team..... it will get messed up.
          my tank level is higher than most people, so more will guarantee to enter room before anyone could kill me for the first time.
          plus i need the runestones, so need the victory chest and diamond chest.

Comment

It is a bad idea to make us losing attempt once we leave. Sometimes, loading take too long, I might want to do quick match 1st than do the real one. But now I can't do this way. After I finished loading, I already died 2 times.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Unbelievable, this patch just keeps getting worse the more we learn about it. They should have scrapped tanks (and steel war) entirely, since it's the worst daily event in the game.

Tanks is so unpleasant, I remember someone on my server saying he couldn't pay his kids enough to do it for him.
              If they did that, then they will have to remove one of the requirements from completing the first Class Advancement.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i used to do tank trials in morning as i worked nights now i cant do tanks now plz bring back tanks morning

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  It is only unpleasant when some retar.ded dipstick comes into your match and just AFK so you lose the match. And judging from some of the players here, they think it is their right to do so because tanks is "boring".

Comment

Yep, had a few like that in the past. Hence, why I always make sure I go in with people who can roll for the duration.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If they could **** up friends button not surprised they ****** up tank trials as well. Seems there is nothing in this game they can't destroy or wait in their language "optimise".... thats just amazing they still have their jobs.

Comment

i'm kinda ok with them **** up tanks. going to waste chaos stones for runestones and not bother with the daily grind any more.
                        but the friends button...that is a show stopper.

Comment

Working...
                        X