Eudaemon Bounty Targets, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Bounty Targets, etc.

What the *** is the point of doing Eudaemon bounty targets anymore if all we're going to be receiving is large quantities of white iron and turquois as rewards? I could understand this being the case if I was still doing lower level bounties. I'm in the 79-80's range on bounty targets and these rewards make absolutely no sense whatsoever. The rewards for higher level bounties need to be scaled up or you should just remove the feature altogether. I have 8 Eudaemons that have all of their equipment fully enchanted(i.e. white iron is useless to me), and 6 of them have green or better equipment fully enchanted.

Dimensions have the same problem. The only thing that makes dimensions worth doing is the extra added resistance and the crystals. All I do is expert dimensions and don't even bother fighting the invaders or completely searching them.

By the way, expect a lot more quest items & such(items that require hoarding) to be introduced that will gobble up all of that extra inventory space that was freed up by the new clothing system.

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

What the *** is the point of doing Eudaemon bounty targets anymore if all we're going to be receiving is large quantities of white iron and turquois as rewards? I could understand this being the case if I was still doing lower level bounties. I'm in the 79-80's range on bounty targets and these rewards make absolutely no sense whatsoever. The rewards for higher level bounties need to be scaled up or you should just remove the feature altogether. I have 8 Eudaemons that have all of their equipment fully enchanted(i.e. white iron is useless to me), and 6 of them have green or better equipment fully enchanted.
    I get green, blue and purple enchant items, and about 4x the rate per boss (compared to pre-patch amount). Don't like losing out on eud gems, but it's not that awful.... in my opinion.

Comment

then where are you supposed to get eud gems from?

Comment

Now all levels can get all types of rewards. The only difference is quantity and drop rate.
        I saw some increase in quantity for white iron and turquoise. good for people who didn't buy or farm those pieces, such as me.
        But very sadly, drop rate for diamonds has become so low that it's quite depressing. And the quantity increase is not much.
        LVL60 previously gave 7 diamonds; now it's only 10.
        But previously I saw at least 3 diamond-dropping bosses a day on every character, while now only saw 1 such boss from all 6 characters combined, on all 3 platforms.
        I only actively play on one character, but had to get on them all to find out if it was a bug on one character/server or it was a global nerf.
        The investigation result was depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
          I get green, blue and purple enchant items, and about 4x the rate per boss (compared to pre-patch amount). Don't like losing out on eud gems, but it's not that awful.... in my opinion.
          Adding more enchant items is definitely good thing, really good actually. But sadly they have forgot the balance again as they went from one extreme to another, literally.

We used to get barely any enchant material daily, but lot eu diamond. Now, it's 180 degree turn. I would also say this is definitely not good change. Where exactly you get eu diamonds now? Archaeology? Maybe new patrol system?

So, seems like it wasn't enough for them to minimaze eu diamond events rewards. They had to go all the way and even lower the amount of low level diamonds you can get, so you won't be able to do it even the lower amount rewards with any certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowVarjo View Post
            Adding more enchant items is definitely good thing, really good actually. But sadly they have forgot the balance again as they went from one extreme to another, literally.

We used to get barely any enchant material daily, but lot eu diamond. Now, it's 180 degree turn. I would also say this is definitely not good change. Where exactly you get eu diamonds now? Archaeology? Maybe new patrol system?

So, seems like it wasn't enough for them to minimaze eu diamond events rewards. They had to go all the way and even lower the amount of low level diamonds you can get, so you won't be able to do it even the lower amount rewards with any certainty.
            Don't worry. I'm sure they'll nerf the enchanting materials too, so we'll be screwed on both fronts.

Comment

Working...
            X